Poll: Are you a furry?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm a furry
61.29%
19 61.29%
I'm not a furry
38.71%
12 38.71%
Other (Explain below)
0%
0 0%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Question to all Furries
How many furries are on this site? I'm only asking this because. Well I have no reason, I just thought I might as well ask. Also mpreg and furries seems like a real niche market, so being both means you're part of a super niche market, no offense, though I'm not sure how you can find that offensive.
I think my stories, Betrayal of the Heart included along with my older stories minus a couple of them, kinda gives it away. :3 Yeah, I'm a furry, well, more like a scaly as my fur/scalesona is a dragon.
I admit to a certain furry tendancy at times myself. Cool
I think people with an animal as a profile picture are almost automatically furries. Especially if it's a wolf. Kinda a big hint.
It's a little too niche for my own liking. I've read a few stories and looked at a few pictures over the years, but it's not really something that takes my fancy. Therefore I tend to avoid things of this nature. My own tastes are much more straightforward and 'plainer' if that makes any sense...

As usual though, everyone is different and each to their own! I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who don't like my more 'niche' tastes....
Not a huge fetish of mine, but werewolves can occasionally be alluring, provided that they don't have a canine cock.
Yo.
Another furry here ^^ although I have no problem being human for when its asked or preferred.But you are right that its not everyone's cup of tea.
I'm a mpreg furry
I'm a Mpreg Lovin' Furry! <3
I'd like to meet more furry moms to be honest!
I love doing furry rp's! but I rarely find it on this site :c
I think the name gives it away a little.

Most of my mpreg stuff is also furry.
I am obviously a furry aha.
I prefer to roleplay using anthro characters.
I have my anthropomorphic animal days.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question of the Day star478 5 3,982 11-28-2023, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  A Random Question dtown96 2 4,928 08-24-2017, 05:17 AM
Last Post: WAYNE
Video Serious Question. Please message if you can help. KyleAlexander 1 7,279 01-17-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post: TheBoyWithTheBelly
  my big question Sazzy 2 3,542 08-13-2015, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Enceinte_Boy