To those who know me...

Hi! I'm Troy McKilix. You may remember me from such threads as Egg pregnancy/birth, Feminization, or just as "the guy that posts the maps in the location thread." I'm here today to talk to you about a personal life change to which I've just dedicated myself, and in an entertaining way by leading this a cheesy Simpsons joke.

... okay, sorry, not entirely sure where that came from. My participation in this site comes and goes in waves, and right now it looks like I'm back again for a while, but something has changed recently in my life. On New Year's Eve, I officially asked that all of my friends and anyone that reads my blog to start referring to me by female pronouns and titles - she, her, misses, ma'am, sister, etc. I only recently realized that most people on this site that actually know me likely still refer to me as a "he," but that hasn't been the reality for a long time, and I just wanted to make that announcement somewhere on the site. This place has always been one of my "safe harbors" on the internet, despite my continued anonymity, so it only seemed appropriate that I make the same request of people here that do know me.

So... yeah. I'd appreciate it. I only wish this site had more options for gender on the profile settings; right now it's just "sex" with "male, female, undisclosed," and "other."

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Mpreg Central forum browsing.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
M'kay