Cannot believe I am saying this.
For pretty much all of my life, I have had people who have acted like a father to me. They were not biological, but they took on the role that my biological father couldn't be there for. When I say "pretty much all of my life", I mean since I was 5 months old, as the last time I saw my dad was March/April 1994. That means that he's not been in my life for almost 21 years. Then I became an mpreg lover, which helped me understand the love that a biological father would have for his child.

An hour and a half ago, something wonderful happened. I only found out that it would happen an hour earlier. At just after 2:30pm, the phone went. Now, normally, it would be my grandparents, but it was not my grandparents. My mum then came upstairs (yes, I still live with my mum), and handed the phone to me. The first words I said were "hello dad", as the person on the other end of the phone was none other than my biological father. Not just that, but I also have a brother.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Wow, just wow. I have no idea what to say. It's good at least you're responding quite positively, I guess. I have never been in a situation like you have gone through, but I do know it must be pretty hard. So what are you going to do/what have you done?
Wow, congratulations! I hope this newfound relationship is everything you hoped for. 
It is, as I've wanted to be in touch with my dad for many years, and to think that it's now happened. Sang a few songs for him over the phone last night, and I told him that I always loved him (truth), and always will love him (truth). Surprisingly, he used to be what a majority of my story characters are (a musician), as he played guitar/bass for years before his hands started giving him trouble.

Dad already has the landline and moby number, so he can phone whenever he wants. Going to sort out dates aswell, as he wants to come up for a visit. Also want to introduce him to some of my fellow musicians up here and take him to the open mic so he can see me and my guitar in front of the microphone. Also plan on asking my guitar teacher (when I next see him) about recording a CD before he (my guitar teacher) goes to Japan for the 3rd time. Have also got to meet my gran and auntie. As for my brother, have known about him since October last year (younger brother, in case you're asking). Also plan on motivating my dad to get better, as I want him to pick up the guitar/bass again (which is something he misses).

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
That's amazing news indeed.  Here's to hoping things continue to go well for the two of you! :D
It will do, as he's in my life now, and... well... yeah, he's back in my life (hasn't been in it since 1994).