Well, lookie what I found!
http://www.grommr.com

Anybody heard of this site? It's a site for gainers and inflationists to chat and even date! Also, mpreg is one of the kinks you can put on your profile. So if anybody wants to check it out, I highly recommend it! 
I've been a member for a very long time, it's a great site. I will say use caution, however, for a lot of members, Mpreg is not very popular and is sometimes frowned upon.

My username is BUDDY if anyone wants to chat!
Question, why would mpreg be frowned upon on a site that seems to be made for kinks and other fetishes. Pretty hypocritical, it's like if a furry looks down at a brony, or a Trekkie looks down at a... Star Warsie(?). They're almost in the same boat.
The all differences make it frown upon. Also, a Star Trek/Wars is vastly different even though they seem similar
(01-12-2015, 07:40 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: The all differences make it frown upon. Also, a Star Trek/Wars is vastly different even though they seem similar

I know they're different, but both are very big Sci-Fi franchises that are very influential and have gathered up a similar audience. Though Wars is more fantasy-like and usually gets into a more character study with the heroes and villains growing and/or becoming something different, and leans into the philosophical spectrum with the ideals of the force, balance, light side/dark side stuff (and gets political too at times) while Trek is more hard Sci-Fi (though not Babylon 5 levels of hard sci-fi) and asks questions about space and science, sees opportunities to make the stuff we see as possible or question it’s possibility, and is focused on space travel to learn more about the universe itself.

Wow, that dragged on longer than I thought. Their similarities though involve adventures in the unknown (at least for the audience) grand spectacles of space stuff, each having a set memorable characters that place themselves in a certain "type", and general speculative fiction.

This fetish site is less justified to say 2 different things aren't similar though, and really shouldn't to look down on others with mpreg as a kink, as it seems that any other person will look down on the site itself as a whole and declare it icky.
I'm not sure how coherent this will be, so consider this an apology in advance.

The human mind has a peculiar way of determining what is tolerated and what is despised. Quite often, something that is similar-but-not-the-same (be it a nationality, an interest, or what have you) will trigger much stronger vitriol than something completely alien. Think how the local football team's most intense rival isn't the school from the other side of the state or the city across the country, but the one from the next town over.

Hence the disdain that furries have for bronies, the rivalry between Trek Wars, the way "PC master race" gamers and Apple enthusiasts are incapable of not insulting people who don't use the same product as them. It's just human psychology.
(01-12-2015, 10:18 PM)WolfgangD Wrote: I'm not sure how coherent this will be, so consider this an apology in advance.

The human mind has a peculiar way of determining what is tolerated and what is despised. Quite often, something that is similar-but-not-the-same (be it a nationality, an interest, or what have you) will trigger much stronger vitriol than something completely alien. Think how the local football team's most intense rival isn't the school from the other side of the state or the city across the country, but the one from the next town over.

Hence the disdain that furries have for bronies, the rivalry between Trek Wars, the way "PC master race" gamers and Apple enthusiasts are incapable of not insulting people who don't use the same product as them. It's just human psychology.

I very much know what you mean, but in my perspective, once you dwell into the world of "kinks" and fetishes that aren't considered normal (like feet for example is normal, while inflation isn't) then at this point you can't really "look down upon" anymore. Find the fetish to be weird, why yes of course that's acceptable. Look down upon... now you're getting silly. But that may just be me.
(01-12-2015, 07:23 PM)Enter-at-777 Wrote: Question, why would mpreg be frowned upon on a site that seems to be made for kinks and other fetishes. Pretty hypocritical, it's like if a furry looks down at a brony, or a Trekkie looks down at a... Star Warsie(?). They're almost in the same boat.

You're correct. It is a fetish site, but its a gainer fetish site, and several people dont agree with having Mpreg as a subject outlet.

That's not to say there aren't mpreg enthusiasts on the site, there are plenty of people who are up for roleplaying or finding out more about the topic. I've just run into a few instances where bringing up Mpreg turns some people off VERY quickly.

I'm not saying dont sign up for this site. It's a great community. I'm just advising caution. Dont go waddling into it with positive pregnancy tests and big signs. There might be a big backlash if the site is flooded with new mpreg enthusiasts.
(01-13-2015, 01:06 AM)BUDDY Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 07:23 PM)Enter-at-777 Wrote: Question, why would mpreg be frowned upon on a site that seems to be made for kinks and other fetishes. Pretty hypocritical, it's like if a furry looks down at a brony, or a Trekkie looks down at a... Star Warsie(?). They're almost in the same boat.

You're correct. It is a fetish site, but its a gainer fetish site, and several people dont agree with having Mpreg as a subject outlet.

That's not to say there aren't mpreg enthusiasts on the site, there are plenty of people who are up for roleplaying or finding out more about the topic. I've just run into a few instances where bringing up Mpreg turns some people off VERY quickly.

I'm not saying dont sign up for this site. It's a great community. I'm just advising caution. Dont go waddling into it with positive pregnancy tests and big signs. There might be a big backlash if the site is flooded with new mpreg enthusiasts.

So it's one of those "stop flashing everything at me" type of backlash. Like how bronies got the bad rep, or at least partly a reason why.
(01-13-2015, 01:14 AM)Enter-at-777 Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 01:06 AM)BUDDY Wrote:

So it's one of those "stop flashing everything at me" type of backlash. Like how bronies got the bad rep, or at least partly a reason why.
Yeah, something like that. I think it also has to do with people not understanding what it is, so they're afraid of it, so they reject it. Which, again, is ridiculous. To have prejudice on a gainer fetish site is insane.
(01-12-2015, 03:17 AM)piecheese10 Wrote: http://www.grommr.com

Anybody heard of this site? It's a site for gainers and inflationists to chat and even date! Also, mpreg is one of the kinks you can put on your profile. So if anybody wants to check it out, I highly recommend it! 

Its a cool site, I'm on there. Username: Ilhrb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Found on Tumblr Warrior3 2 1,686 07-24-2020, 12:33 AM
Last Post: MunchkinPumpkin
  Found on Tumblr jakobsh6 3 2,391 06-26-2019, 06:37 PM
Last Post: chronic322
  I found this AndrewMpreg 2 2,251 06-24-2018, 01:29 AM
Last Post: MelodyRainbow654
  A video I found dtown96 0 2,298 03-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Last Post: dtown96
  Interesting Photo I Found KrocodileKrew 0 1,852 02-10-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Found this jrcash 0 1,799 09-28-2016, 07:12 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  Found on the website of my local radio station xxirishbratxx 3 2,631 05-06-2016, 03:37 AM
Last Post: PregnantLad
  Found on Tumblr xxirishbratxx 3 5,429 01-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Something I found online tomraypatt 5 4,537 12-26-2015, 11:08 PM
Last Post: lin
  Found on Facebook tomraypatt 3 3,693 12-21-2015, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Myboyfriendspregnant