Activity
I wasn't quite sure where to house this thread as it's not a blog or a story so first of all my apologies to the mods if they end up having to re home this thread.

This is just a note to say to all my mpreg friends that i'm sorry for my recent absence but i'm not very well atm so I will return with all my usual enthusiasm as soon as i'm feeling much more myself again.

It's nothing serious, it's just taking it's time for me to get better :)

See you all soon - TTFN x
Your absense is very understandable. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that we all hope you get better soon! :)
Thank you for letting us all know whats going on!

I miss you, and I'm sure everyone else does!!

I wish you a speedy recovery. Here is hoping for your best. Hope to hear from you soon.
Reality bites! And it's a well known fact that reality is the carrier of rabies .
Is it morning sickness? *looks hopeful*
Hahaha er, ......yes? Would be the answer I think you're looking for there. *spontaniousley grows a 9 month baby bump*
(05-01-2012, 01:12 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: Hahaha er, ......yes? Would be the answer I think you're looking for there. *spontaniousley grows a 9 month baby bump*

Mmm, rapid preggression!
Don't be famous, be infamous...

PS: My name is misleading, I'm not into much of the dark RP stuff...
*rubs babay bump* well, good news everyone! I think I found out why I wasn't feeling well :P It turns out darkfanboy got me knocked up XD
Uhm, whoops? *puts on sunglasses* I knew I forgot to use a contraceptive. I have powerful eyes.
Where's my child support????
*offers half an oatmeal pie* Can I at least see my children!
Half a pie is meant to be my child support funds? XD
Uhm... *offers s box pf oatmeal pies*
-_-'