'Birthday' TV Movie Coming Soon
The play 'Birthday' is being adapted into a TV movie set to air later this year. This is the same 'Birthday' that was on stage in England a few years ago. Stephen Mangan will reprise his role as the pregnant man. 

http://io9.com/stephen-mangan-will-play-...1680502814
I heard about this play and I heard it was really good. I hope this show is too because I've never seen the stage show.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
A high-quality and thoughtful mpreg TV series? I'm all on board with this! Does anyone know when and where it will air? I'm guessing it won't make the immediate jump to American TV, but I can dream, can't I?
omg soo amazin I love the play acutally just the pictures it looks so realistic <3
OK, one of two things needs to happen regarding this series, either it is brought over here on a channel like BBC America, or it is given a complete American remake, or better yet, it should be BOTH!!!!! :D

Super excited for this series, hopefully this series will be another step forward towards the acceptance of male pregnancy in real life and society!!!!!
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
So, it looks like this is in actuality a TV movie, not a TV series, so I will move this to the Film/Movies subforum.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4370538/

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Here's an interesting article about how the play Birthday was staged in 2012.  In the preview shows, Stephen Mangan showed his prosthetic belly, breasts, and penis, the last of which proved too much for the audience.

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2012/ju...n-birthday
Great news guys, Birthday will air on Tuesday, June 9th at 9pm on Sky Arts, in the UK!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I hope some kind soul could share a streaming link/download link after it's been aired. I'm excited about this already, but sadly I don't live in the UK.
I'm counting on our British members to assure the rest of us access to this somehow!
did someone watch it was it good it is a series or a movie?
I thought it wasn't going to premiere until June 9th.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
It will air Tues 9th Jun at 9pm in the UK on Sky Arts. I think Junior just wants to know if it's a TV series or a film. I was on the Sky Art website earlier and it said it's a "one-off drama", that's what we call a TV movie here in the UK.

Here's a link to Sky Art page on Birthday; Sky Arts/Birthday (if your interested)

Hope this helps!  Heart

P.S. I can't wait to see it too!!!  :D
oh guess I have to wait longer i was so excited thought it aired yesterday D:
(05-13-2015, 06:02 AM)Junior Wrote: oh guess I have to wait longer i was so excited thought it aired yesterday D:

I know, I wish it would air earlier too.
They should also put it on YouTube for those of us who don't have Sky Arts.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
New trailers and interview!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I'm so excited, this has been such a year for mpreg lol. I really hope that we can see it!
O.O

My jaw just dropped...

https://twitter.com/StephenMangan/status...2903777280

MRCA
Human Family Tree
not so long anymore im soo happy <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie discussion Nicolbolas12345 1 1,216 07-31-2023, 12:46 AM
Last Post: AMalePregnancyWorld
Video Baby Fever The Movie (2019) TCSDaytheSporesLanded 0 2,969 05-23-2023, 10:02 PM
Last Post: TCSDaytheSporesLanded
Video Chinese mpreg movie ciara24 1 2,375 04-22-2023, 12:38 AM
Last Post: woodywood101
  Mpreg movie? jrcash 2 1,888 03-22-2023, 05:32 PM
Last Post: sgonvw
  Possible movie jrcash 1 1,871 03-13-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: lohan
  Indian Mpreg Movie Coming Soon mpregfan1 10 9,941 03-27-2022, 07:40 AM
Last Post: mprego2
Heart Yao Yi Guan (妖医馆) Chinese Mpreg Movie 2021 mpabs 2 3,832 01-09-2022, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Movie Help! justhere 1 2,808 03-22-2021, 01:11 PM
Last Post: woodywood101
  Mpreg samurai movie (?) preggoboy 2 3,614 07-14-2020, 01:36 PM
Last Post: IsaiahMpreg
Video Strange Scandinavian movie. Lovebite 11 7,631 05-22-2020, 05:36 PM
Last Post: sgonvw