Clarify NSFW
not too long ago I had no idea what NSFW was. So I PM'd The Kicking and she told me. I was even embarrassed to ask. So I was thinking there may be people on this site who was the same as me. So can one of you lovely mods please do the favor of explaining what is classified NSFW? I would describe it but I am still learning myself. Please & Thanks :)
NSFW (not safe for work) is a designation for explicit material. Generally, this includes things like sex, drugs, violence. Basically it means "rated R" content.

As LuvtheBump clarified in another thread, our website is using the designation NSFW for content that is on the more extreme side of the spectrum. This is because our whole website is NSFW, but there is some material that is more extreme than others.

The types of material that we are currently designating with a NSFW are:
- Nude art/photos
- video links or posts which depict nudity or sexual acts, horror/violence, or birth
- stories/RPs which feature descriptive sexual acts, births, and violence

This list may grow as more content is added. Currently we are working to properly label anything that is already on the site.

If you guys have any questions, please do not be embarrassed to contact one of us. We're always able and willing to help.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
in my story 'The Diary' there is no explicit material such as sex or violence, but the theme itself could be considered explicit as it's about a man who's being held and impregnated against his will (even though no sexual scenes take place as it all happens when he blacked out) so what i'm very badly articulating is should I classify it as NSFW?
(04-26-2012, 06:50 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: in my story 'The Diary' there is no explicit material such as sex or violence, but the theme itself could be considered explicit as it's about a man who's being held and impregnated against his will (even though no sexual scenes take place as it all happens when he blacked out) so what i'm very badly articulating is should I classify it as NSFW?

I'll review it and let you know. From what you've said, then no, but I will look anyway.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
No, there's nothing in there right now that would be considered NSFW by our standards. If you add something in later that is, I'll label is for you.
---            

(04-26-2012, 06:55 PM)The Kicking Wrote: No, there's nothing in there right now that would be considered NSFW by our standards. If you add something in later that is, I'll label is for you.

Ok, thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Avatars and NSFW darkfanboy 2 3,369 02-08-2019, 05:44 AM
Last Post: TheKicking