Character Crush
Okay first i'm unsure if theres already a topic like this, so if there is then please forgive me for over looking it and feel free to move or remove it.

Anyway a friend and I got into a discuss; as we watched tv one day; about who our character crushes and/or the actors that played them were, basically we spoke books, tv, and movies. So would anyone like to give there own opinions on wh they thought were the most awesome likable charcters.
(disclaimer- I own none of the mentioned shows, characters or anything mentioned here. Not sure if I needed to put that but I did anyway :P )

Okay a couple of my favs are listed below:
I'm crazy about some of the marvel charcters, X-Men- Wolverines my all time fav here, Iron Man, Thor, and Batman.
I also adore the tv shows of the Dukes of Hazzard, my fav here is Bo) and Lost my fav here is Sawyer .

Anyway whats you opinions?
(04-26-2012, 06:36 AM)Vamp Mistress Night Wrote: Okay first i'm unsure if theres already a topic like this, so if there is then please forgive me for over looking it and feel free to move or remove it.

Anyway a friend and I got into a discuss; as we watched tv one day; about who our character crushes and/or the actors that played them were, basically we spoke books, tv, and movies. So would anyone like to give there own opinions on wh they thought were the most awesome likable charcters.
(disclaimer- I own none of the mentioned shows, characters or anything mentioned here. Not sure if I needed to put that but I did anyway :P )

Okay a couple of my favs are listed below:
I'm crazy about some of the marvel charcters, X-Men- Wolverines my all time fav here, Iron Man, Thor, and Batman.
I also adore the tv shows of the Dukes of Hazzard, my fav here is Bo) and Lost my fav here is Sawyer .

Anyway whats you opinions?

Oh god..

Comics:
Batman/Bruce Wayne, Catwoman and Poison Ivy

Video Games:
Solid Snake (MGS), and Vincent (Catherine)

TV:
Eddard Stark (GoT), John Snow (GoT), Olivia Bensen (SVU), Elliot Stabler (SVU) and Nigel (Crossing Jordan)

Movies:
Han Solo (Star Wars), and Indiana Jones
Currently, this BAMF right here:

[Image: tumblr_ls1p8kvHtt1qjv99e.gif]

I apparently like 'em shiny, evil and robotic <3

(I'm so not even kidding, guys. That's right...I'm one of *those* girls.)
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Mmmm. where to begin... Grell sutcliff... There are others but sadly right now i can't think of them... Evil brain
Mmm... Thane...
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Forever and always, Commander Data >.> And if you like Twincest pairings, Data and Lore >:3 Lores' the seme of the two brothers.
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
Does anime count as T.V.? IT DOES TO ME.

Right now, I have the biggest crush on Aikawa Ayumu. The Zombie/Masō-Shōjo protagonist of "Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?" (Is this a Zombie?) He's depicted in my avatar, the one with the greyish purple hair~

His best friend Orito, the brunet with glasses also in my avvie, I also harbor a crush for.
Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
Heh--I'd have to say Boromir, as portrayed by the delicious Sean Bean in the LOTR movies. In the same vein, Robb Stark from Game of Thrones is another one. As for anime that could probably go on for about eighty trillion years, but Alucard (from Hellsing), England (my One True Love, of Hetalia), Akio Furukawa (from Clannad), Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler, and...you know what, I'm gonna quit before this gets too out of control. ^-^
Aside from robot fantasies, I have a really weird non-sexual thing for The Monarch from Venture Bros.

I don't really even know how to explain it, because he is totally not a person I'd ever want to jump or anything -- He's actually kind of hideous. But it's in such a woobie, failtastic way that I can't help loving him and wanting to fuss over him.

Besides...He's really romantic in his own twisted way and I am a schmoopy, romantic person at heart.

Also, his wife is hot XD
Woo!
Data for me too!
I usually don't watch Star Trek, but.......
Yeah, Data is awesome.
I am a geek at heart.

This space intentionally left blank*

In an epic dork moment, I'm going to say Adam Park from Power Rangers in the 90s. Sad but true: I like knocking him up. xD He was my first crush as a kid.... -blush-
Beware of the Cute Ones!!!!
They usually have the ax up their sleeves.
I'd like to have my way with pretty much ALL of the Avengers from the recent movie...Particularly Thor. I love that Australian man.
Oh gawd!! xD
I have a huge crush on Todd Ingrim and Lucas Lee from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
and i also have a huge thing for Tyler Posey <3<3<3
Twelve years later...I still love him.

[Image: 28rjmdk.jpg]

How's that for a steady boyfriend? :D

...Why are all my dudes cartoons? ;_;

Well, Huck Finn in the Disney movie Tom and Huck was my very first inspiration for mpreg when I was 11 years old.

So, that will always remain dear to me...

Aragorn, when known as Strider in LOTR:FOTR.

Ree in Winter's Bone (if anybody saw that...)

I don't read comics and I'm not much of a sci-fi or anime person, so mine are just from movies.

Although, I guess I feel like really embarrassing myself because "Jamie" in the Outlander series, kind of had me crushing for the first time on a book character lol. What can I say? It was good writing Blush
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
Oh sweet mike. All the characters I had a crush on...it would take too long...and some choices are really odd...Although, they probably couldn't be crushes when I really wanna dissect them...I'm freaking creepier than Stein...
I am very much in like with Optimus Prime. Very much so.
(09-03-2012, 06:40 AM)FallenforGravidity Wrote: I am very much in like with Optimus Prime. Very much so.

I approve of this wholeheartedly.
Man, the more I think of this the more I hear my subconscious yelling at me "And you call yourself a nerd?!?!" because I can't really think of many character / nerd crushes I have on fictitious people. The only one I could think of is Amy Pond from Doctor Who, but something tells me there's not a person here that couldn't name a single character from Doctor Who they don't have some form of crush on. And given our audience here, I think most would say the same character...
Kilix stockpiled 3!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Building Characters in character.ai pregboy28 0 97 03-06-2024, 05:46 PM
Last Post: pregboy28
  Character Envy star478 3 2,371 10-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Last Post: darkfanboy