Lust House -Mpreg Pafp-
Izumi stayed settled on the others lap. He didn't want to move, afraid that if the other actually did start to move, he would break him suddenly. And that didn't sound like a nice time. His cheeks burned in a blush as the other rambled on about a few things. As he able to become pregnant? He wasn't sure. He did as he was told, clenching his muscles around the other to please him. Feeling a soft purr rise up from his throat as the other stroked his tail and ears.
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
He was happy when heard him purring softly and after he worked himself around his cock a few more moments the other lifted him by his hips slowly and then dropped him back down, trying to give him the unvoiced command to move on his own.
He noticed the other lifted him up a bit, shuddering as he was dropped back down onto his cock. His body shuddering in surprise as he gasped. He instantly knew what the other wanted him to do. And he obeyed him, lifting himself up and moving himself back down at a steady pace. Shutting his eyes as he let off soft noises every now and then. Body quivering in total shock at the pleasure he was starting to feel.

He leaned back as the other started to ride him and moaned aloud as the other bounced in his lap, his fingers coming to rest lightly against his hips, raking along his skin with his up and down movements. "F..fuck..you feel so tight, kitten. Gonna make me shoot my load soon. You wanna feel that? Want to feel me fill you with my hot, sticky seed? Don't be shy baby. Tell master what you want"
Izumi continued to ride the other. His body still shivering as he found saliva dripping down from his jaw. Enjoying the slight touches against his hips. Keeping his eyes shut as he panted quietly. Mewling out as struggled to keep himself contained. "I... I wanna feel you fill me up with your seed, I wanna feel all of it," he breathed out. Blinking his eyes open shyly.

He moaned in approval at his words, his hands reaching up to play with his nipples as he rocked his hips lightly meeting his downward bounces on his throbbing erection. "Won't be long now precious!" He grabbed onto his hips tightly again and pulled him down with a roar as he climaxed, a torrent of cum now fired into him, coating his insides and filling his gut, seemingly never ending.
The male shuddered and moaned out as the their reached up to play with his nipples. While he felt the others hips move up against his own. His body shuddering as he felt the cock push up inside of him as he cummed. His body quivering as the liquid filled him too the brim. And he soon had felt his stomach slightly expand. His tail curling a bit as he panted lightly.

He bounced him a few more times after he came just to make sure he milked every last drop from him. With a contented noise of approval he lifted him off, presented a small plug and proceeded to plug him up only flipping him over then so he could admire the small bump that had formed from all that cum. He swept a hand over his bulging belly abd then back in a soothing rubbing motion. "That was so good. I think I found my new breeder. You're going to come home with me and bear so many of my young. I can't wait to watch this belly get swollen and round with my children.
Izumi shuddered as the cock moved up into him a little bit more. Then he was finally pulled off the demons large member and felt something shove up into him. And he assumed it was only a butt plug. The Neko noticed he was lying down on the bed, purring still as the other rubbed at his growing stomach. His ears twitched as he listened to the make. He was going to have kids? Well... He still thought that was basically impossible. But he guessed nothing was impossible until it actually happened. His cheeks reddened as he looked to the side a bit.

He nodded again affirming his words as he scoop3d the neko up into his arms, carrying him bridal style out of the room and out of the house. They walked the short distance to his large mansion and he took him in and up to his room which was lavishly decorated with a big comfy bed. "Now..you must stay in this room at all times. Don't let me catch you out and about. I would hate to have to punish you so soon" He purred stroking his hand over his ears.
The Neko noticed he was brought to a large mansion. His eyes blinked a bit as he was in slight awe. Before he noticed that he was given a bed to lay on, his ears twitched lightly as he looked around the place. Before he glanced over to the male. "I won't," he assured. Shifting as he curled up a bit. As long as he was treated fairly, he would stay here. If not, he was surly going to find a way out.

He dissapeared for a moment and returned with a cup with a foul smelling thick liquid which filled it to the top and he held the cup to him. "Drink this" He demanded lightly, crawling onto the bed besides him. He stroked his side with one hand softly.
Izumi flicked a ear as he shifted up a bit. So he was sitting up to drink the liquid. His nose wrinkled a bit at the foul smelling liquid. He moved his head to the side. "What is it?" He questioned. He wanted to know what he was drinking. Because he didn't want to find out it was soemthing bad for him later on.

"It will give you a womb so you can bear my children " He reached up and scratched his ear as it flicked, smiling softly.
He nodded and looked at the liquid. Before he allowed himself to stop breathing through his nose. Because it would only make him feel more sick if he tried to smell it. He soon had downed the liquid and made a face. Sticking out his tongue as he leaned into the touch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 635 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,017 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,604 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,017 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,743 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,803 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 29,754 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22