Any Odd RP Stories to Tell?
Basically the thread title explains it, but I will go into better detail.

Now many users on this site RP, heck it may be the main reason why people would use this forum. But let's admit, something like RPing can give us such interesting tales. Say the RP partner going off the rails with the RP, or a mix-up in the RP organically growing into something different than intended. Anything funny or unexpected or even disturbing, no rules on what the oddness that went down other that it had to be odd.

You don't have to be explicit on every thing that happened in the RP, wanna keep the partner private or exact things like what the RP was about or any fetishes you may feel ashamed of, then keep them private if you want. But you must be detailed enough to better inform us of what why and how the odd happening in your RP was odd. Also the RP could come from anywhere, this site, PMs, IMs, other sites, etc.
I've got a few.
First one had a guy wanted me impregnant his whole family at Christmas. I had no problem with it until he brought up (not joking) "Oh this is (blank name) my niece, she 3". Never said anything about minors. I clearly said no one under 18 in the rp. I told I want nothing to do with that and blocked him. Fun stop when children get put into the mix.

Second one Being pregnant with your clone birth it fully grown up and having both of you get knocked with your own clone's baby and having that one also grow to full term.

Third one blue berried pregnancy. Yes it is what it sound like chew wonka's gum and balloon up to a huge round preggo.

Four one Ass pregnancy I didn't have a problem with it instead of my belly getting bigger my ass kept getting bigger my problem is being called racist names. It's ok to say it when you are talking dirty but when it became the way the person greets you then it's an abusive relationship

fifth my favorite cum inside my ass you put another child inside me basically like the wonka gum but it a short spurt of babies growing inside your belly not the whole body. I had a guy mix it well with the holidays and had both of us get knocked up by elves and reindeer. Then other was being turned into alien queen this way but the included. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stories of my FlickLM 0 1,896 07-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Last Post: FlickLM
  Non-mpreg/fpreg stories? Dracowrath 6 5,590 05-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger