Poll: Tea or Coffee?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tea
66.67%
18 66.67%
Coffee
33.33%
9 33.33%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tea OR Coffee
Tea OR coffee and how do you take yours?
I can't vote because it varies from day to day.

When I'm in a tea mode, I like my tea unsweetened -- no matter what kind, hot or iced. My favorite flavors are mint and lemon, but if I'm having plain, I like it with a lemon wedge squeezed in. Occasionally, I put honey in my tea, too.

As for coffee...I like my coffee with just flavored creamer in it. I prefer french vanilla, but I also like caramel, pecan and mocha, too.

And I sometimes like an iced chai :3
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
I have tea, because the smell of coffee makes me hurl..

I have 2 types, Peppermint to help me sleep because I have a stomach condition so it clams my stomach before I sleep and sometimes I have to get up at night because i'm diabetic and my blood sugar is too low (4am this morning NOT IMPRESSED) and I have it when i'm done dealing with that.

Or plain tea, with 2 sweeteners and milk :) which i'm now craving....
I LOVE the smell of coffee, but I've actually never had a cup. I've had coffee flavored things but never coffee drinks.

So I'm a tea drinker. If it's cold, I like it sweet, preferably with some sort of juice mixed in-- not honey, I hate honey. If it's hot, I like it plain and strong, no milk or sugar. The best is when you drink it with chinese food, mmm...

Yea, peppermint is good for stomach problems. So is ginger, but it's spicy. There's another herb that is good for stomach aches, but I can't think of it off the top of my head. Have to check my herbology book.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Tea. Most definitely. Black tea, mostly, strong and black. Sometimes with milk. PG Tips, Taylors of Harrogate, Whittard of Chelsea - all good. Sometimes chai and sometimes mint. And super sweet, super strong Southern Sweet Tea, made with Splenda! Who needs all that sugar!

I, too, love the smell of coffee. I don't like the taste so I've never had more than a sip - and after that sip, I had to rinse my mouth out. Nothing mocha for me either.

I had to come back and edit this to mention Jeremiah Weed Southern Tea...mix that with some lemonade and forget your troubles! If my typing gets a bit wobbly after this post, you'll know I've had some...
My Stories:
     Thinking Back (NSFW): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=553
     Subscribers (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=627
     Subscribers, Part II (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2071
     Post Partum Pain and Pregnant: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3328
     Adventures of an Amateur Stripper (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5920

Unexpectedly Pregnant (M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=13548

I need sugar! Butnot in my tea. The fake sweetners are instant migraines for me. I also have to drink decaffinated as well. I'm so glad they make a good decaf Earl Gray!
(04-29-2012, 11:56 PM)Jesse Wrote: I LOVE the smell of coffee, but I've actually never had a cup. I've had coffee flavored things but never coffee drinks.

So I'm a tea drinker. If it's cold, I like it sweet, preferably with some sort of juice mixed in-- not honey, I hate honey. If it's hot, I like it plain and strong, no milk or sugar. The best is when you drink it with chinese food, mmm...

Yea, peppermint is good for stomach problems. So is ginger, but it's spicy. There's another herb that is good for stomach aches, but I can't think of it off the top of my head. Have to check my herbology book.

I overdosed on extra strength Tylenol on my Canadian holiday a few years back for a horrible experience with my wisdom teeth.

You know that feeling when you just had lots of fizzy drink and it's actually really uncomfortable and sometimes painful until you burp? That's what it was like, but x10.

Went to the docs the day after flying home - turns out i've all but destroyed my stomach lining and my stomach can't cope with it's own acid so I get alot of digestion issues. Particularly if my blood sugar is low during the night and I end up eating and drinking at weird hours of the morning. Stress and anixiety can also give me a flare up.

So if you can think of an herbal helps i'm all ears :D
Unsweetened tea... <3
Am I the only one that voted for coffee? I need my cup of coffee every morning, no exceptions. I don't care if its the end of the world, I'm going to find a way to sip my morning caffeine; along with my morning nicotine. Addictions are fun!

I don't always drink tea but when I do, I make it ridiculously strong. Dos Equis Man
Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
Man, I love both but I normally prefer a good cup of coffee. I always throw in milk and two spoonfuls of sugar. Black coffee just isn't my style.
Both!

Coming from South Texas, you would be hard pressed to find a place that doesn't carry sweet tea!

And coffee? I take it with Splenda, and kind of a lot of creamer! [Almond Joy flavor! If you have not tried this, get off the comp., and head to the store! Right MEOW!]
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
I have heard that people who really enjoy coffee also LOVE sex(i'm not talking about masturbation or cybering). though its most likely an urban legend i'd love to see what people think.
(05-25-2012, 11:00 AM)Ranma_forever Wrote: I have heard that people who really enjoy coffee also LOVE sex(i'm not talking about masturbation or cybering). though its most likely an urban legend i'd love to see what people think.

Wow, I never heard that one before. Not sure I believe it though, sorry XD However, it's been proven that regular coffee drinkers have healthier lives! It cuts the risk of developing liver disease, Parkinson's, and can't help stave off diabetes!

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/die...od-for-you

And drinking more that one cup is totally fine too ;3 Unless you are caffeine sensitive, in which you might get one hell of a case of the jitters.
Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
Ack, it's hard to choose! I love tea and iced tea, but I also like coffee. Well, I only like one particular brand of coffee, while I like a variety of teas, so I guess I have to go with tea.
Water. My ulcer's acting up -)__-
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
I have T1 diabetes and I can assure you, my pancreas did not decide to screw me over because I do not like Coffee XD More likely because it doesn't like me XD
(05-27-2012, 11:25 PM)BaronVonCroydlypants Wrote: Water. My ulcer's acting up -)__-

I'll have what he's having. I can't stand drinking anything warm. I don't know why; I just can't. I'm not even a fan of hot chocolate.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
Coffee. the only time i ever have tea is when i get those Monster Rehabs that they sell
have you tried that monster rehab orangeade....mmmmm. Me i like coffee, light with a tad o sugar. I spent four years at dunkin donuts. Unlimted free coffee. XDXDXD :D
This is when your poll needs a both button. You see i like coffee and tea. On days I am stressed it's tea. But i never skip out my morning coffee. And i am so immune to coffee that the caffine does nothing to me. And if it does i don't notice. i like it with cream and sugar. But i can drink it black as well. but prefer white.

And tea, i love tea cause of the flavors it comes in. I once had tea that was peach and even had dehydrated peach bits in the tea bag to make the flavor authentic. It was amazing. i usually just have tea with honey or sugar.