Round the twist mpreg
I was watching to yesterday and an Australian to show called round the twist had an mpreg episode called the big burp where a guy gets pregnant
Yea it's a pretty popular video around the mpreg parts...I just hate the time lapse issue the video of it on youtube has.  I find it funny that a lot of childrens programs have mpreg in them.  I'm sure there are a lot of folks that have an mpreg interests in the world lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ozFO8la01o

Full ep! No time lag~
안녕하세요! 반갑습니다 용~ {¤♤¤} ~
New Link! Other Video Removed

https://youtu.be/qREpE-6ADhI
No RP messages please. I will not look at them or RP at all
It was a pretty cheap episode if you ask me :/ I like the idea, much like most of the other stuff the show offered, but this one didn't click so well with me.

Whatever I DID get to see on Fox during the short amount of times they did air it in the U.S. was pretty lovable. Am I the only one who was almost disturbed by the photshopped face on the tree baby?
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
remember it was the early 90s there wasnt such a good technology as nowadays
(09-25-2015, 07:24 PM)Junior Wrote: remember it was the early 90s there wasnt such a good technology as nowadays

You're actually not too far off, and yet are far off, if that makes sense(?). While Round the Twist's first season was 1989 (before early 90s), and the 2nd season was in 1992 (totally radically extremely early 90s, to the max!), The Big Burp episode was released during season 3 (first episode in fact) and that wasn't a thing until 2000, literally after the late 90s (though all that filming and effects clearly had to be done during at the earliest some time in 1999). The Photoshop work would of looked amazingly worse if it were early 90s though.

T2 came out at 1991, and their CGI effects were the pinocle of totally amazement, and since movie effects are far ahead of TV effects (most of the time), then the tech would have been... it would have been scary too look at, for the bad reasons, if it were them early radical 90s duuuude. Plus it's an Australian tv series, are they even good at effects?

I have no idea, but Imma say no they aren't, because I can.... sorry for this over elaborate explanation that wasted every ones time, but I just felt like I had to correct you Junior. So blame my drive to correct people, it's a bad habit.
Well. it was a TV show, after all.  A lot of TV shows don't generally have a lot of money to blow on special effects, even nowadays.
(09-26-2015, 05:33 AM)Mark Wrote: Well. it was a TV show, after all.  A lot of TV shows don't generally have a lot of money to blow on special effects, even nowadays.

Ehhhhh, actually nowadays TV production cash has gone up considerable, mostly for already high acclaimed shows, but even if it's a first season, they show can get a pretty damn good first season budget if they executives have enough faith.

Doctor Who
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Empire
Breaking Bad
Arrow
Flash
Etc.

Though not for kids tv shows, unless it's for animation.
But of course you have to remember that the show in question is from 15 years ago, so may or may not qualify under the "nowadays" concept; granted, I don't know if it was a highly acclimated show under the definition of TV producers - it was, after all, a   kids' show coming off of a several year hiatus at that particular point and time (enough time that several of the younger characters had actually been recast for the third season).  Shows like  Doctor Who have been going on for a very, very long time (and thus have the fan base to convince studios to whip up the money), and even Game of Thrones is on a premium cable channel (meaning that you have to pay the service provider extra to get HBO specifically) even then,  it's not like they have an unlimited amount of money (I was watching one of the extras on the DVDs for the show's second season, and they actually spend a lot of that season's money just on the second-to-last episode, for the Battle of Blackwater Bay specifically).
This has nothing to do with the special effects budgets, I was simply asking if I was the only person disturbed by how scary that tree baby's face looked?
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
(09-29-2015, 11:17 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote: This has nothing to do with the special effects budgets, I was simply asking if I was the only person disturbed by how scary that tree baby's face looked?

You're not alone. That baby's face seemed off to me too
(09-29-2015, 11:17 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote: This has nothing to do with the special effects budgets, I was simply asking if I was the only person disturbed by how scary that tree baby's face looked?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but the "baby's" face (which, just for the record and sticking on-topic, I do think was rather weird-looking) may very well have had to do with the budget.  It may have been the best they could afford (although, granted, I have no connection to the people who are involved in the show, so for all I know that baby face is the look they intended all along and could have done something much different if they'd wanted to).
I've watched this episode since I was 4 and now, I'm still watching it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mpreg episodes jrcash 0 2,321 10-24-2023, 02:51 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  Mpreg episode? jrcash 1 2,298 02-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Last Post: tn6775
  Ragnarok mpreg halcyon 3 2,995 01-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Mpreg webseries jrcash 1 3,024 07-05-2020, 05:31 PM
Last Post: mpabs
  Family guy Peter Griffin mpreg Mr.preggers 5 5,885 04-22-2020, 03:52 AM
Last Post: david ferreira
  Mpreg cartoon jrcash 1 2,696 07-15-2019, 09:19 PM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  another chinese mpreg (男人生孩子,吃了蟠桃) pirateking1256 1 4,039 04-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pirateking1256
  Mpreg joke on the Checkout (again) lazer-dragons 2 2,767 03-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Last Post: lazer-dragons
  some mpreg episode jrcash 1 3,471 10-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Frisby2007
  mpreg episode? jrcash 1 4,890 06-22-2017, 12:23 PM
Last Post: mpabs