Mpreg in Practice
What do you all mpreg fetishists do with partners etc. at your homes?

Do you role play in person or just online?
How do you simulate the pregnancy and more importantly the birth?

Would love to know what ideas everyone has?
I'm single, so I don't have that issue with regards to a partner. I do live with other people though - so my time simulating at home is very limited. More so than it was back in the 00s, unfortunately. The only time I get to simulate at home is either when the house is completely empty (rare), or in certain situations where I know I'm likely not to be disturbed for a while. Unfortunately as a result, I can't really do what I really would like to do and have to keep things quite simplistic.  

I don't personally get involved in any roleplays, whether in person or online. It's not really 'my thing'. 

When it comes to simulations, as I live with other people, I can't have any of the fake bellies e.t.c which others have. It's something I do aspire to having at some point in the future but it's not something I can see happening any time soon. So, for the 'bigger' pregnant belly, I'll use carefully shaped pillows and cushions - which I've described exactly how I use them in the past. My own personal simulation is using my very own, real belly though. I love pushing that out as far as I can. I do try to eat and drink as much as I possibly can before hand - especially on sessions where I know I'll be taking pictures. I don't do any simulations of births. As above really, this particular part isn't really something that appeals to me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simulated Mpreg medical check up Tidecaller 0 658 02-28-2023, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Tidecaller
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,669 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  Mpreg Toys birthboy 7 7,551 07-23-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: MpregMan2020
  Need help about mpreg MP3 subliminal brainwaves files lovelips 1 2,055 02-14-2016, 07:34 PM
Last Post: fellingpreggo
  24/7 mpreg preagnas 3 3,463 02-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Last Post: preagnas
  mpreg gallery and first public outing! wanttobeafather 10 7,223 05-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Sugar Kitten =^_^=