In the News a few years ago
A few years ago I remember there was a lot of controversy about mothers being 'birth raped' in labour

This meant like having internal exams done against will and being forced into stirrups etc.

What would you do if this was your birth? Would you tolerate any of it?
No, and being a woman, I've had speculums and scan wands up there (scan wand was for an ultrasound on my uterus) and I'm not going to lie when I say that all times were (in places) painful.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
No, I am a big advocate for that issue. No title gives you the right to mistreat someone.

I know too many women who were treated like objects during labor, their feelings, pleadings and intuition ignored, and their lack of consent for unnecessary procedures glossed over by saying, "well he's a doctor," or, "it's protocol."

This is a symptom of a huge cultural problem both with the way women are treated and the way hospital birth has evolved.
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
Oh yeah I completely agree with you
Just thought it would be interesting if it happened in a world of mpreg as well

How different it might be
Actually in a few of my stories I've incorporated some of the things I've heard of happening to women I personally know.

In my story I posted on here called, "Merrick's Cesarean" his labor scenario is very similar to a lot of real life stories, with the doctor refusing to take their hand out even during a contraction, etc. I bet people thought I was exaggerating to torture the character, but it's sadly not an exaggeration at all of the treatment some women experience.

I chose to have my son at home, so I had zero cervical checks, or any interference/intervention at all. I couldn't do it any other way unless our lives depended on it.
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
Ill have to read that

I think there should be more fiction incorporating real scenarios like that where the labouring male is put under strain and unwanted procedures to add some realism to some of the stories out there.

In some cirucuastance some people would like that as a fetish while others would just like the realistic approach
Wow...never heard of "birth rape" until now, but have read comments and articles and watched shows and videos of experiences where mothers ended up being forced into doing things they didn't want to do (i.e. episiotomies, using drugs, c-section, etc). It's made me wary of ever wanting to go through the birthing process (that's if I ever had children).

It's a shame that in 2015 there are still medical professionals that just can NOT emphathize with the mothers that are going through the process.
I think that it would be interesting to see in a sadistic mpreg story - because many mpreg stories include non-consenual stuff, so it would fit with that theme in a story.

When talking about reality though, it makes me scared for my own girlfriend who will have children someday, and I don't want that to happen to her
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  five years on the site preagnas 0 2,772 08-15-2017, 04:23 AM
Last Post: preagnas