Poll: What is your sexuality?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gay/Lesbian
34.19%
80 34.19%
Straight
36.75%
86 36.75%
Other
29.06%
68 29.06%
Total 234 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sexuality
I'm a gay male. Exclusively attracted to men and masculinity. That said, I also find the idea of being a woman attractive, to some degree.
(03-01-2015, 01:24 PM)birthboy Wrote: I don't mean this thread to get too personal or insult anyone

But I was just curious to see what sexuality us mpreggers are.

Im a gay male and I love mpreg because one day I would love to have my partners baby, and have a life made of me and him.

Just wondering if there's many people the same way?

Straight male love idea of getting pregnant from a female also love pregnant women and although straight have a sexual attraction to pregnant males
Pride Month 2021...genderfluid gynephile...imagines when I'm pregnant, I can't say whether or not I'm a father...or a mother..."carrier parent" makes perfect sense of what title I should call myself...and it's like I have a womb and sperm...except my wife's egg implanted in me.
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Mpreg help you realize your sexuality? sarcasticgaymer 9 8,154 05-29-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Marvelous