Poll: What is your sexuality?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gay/Lesbian
34.19%
80 34.19%
Straight
36.75%
86 36.75%
Other
29.06%
68 29.06%
Total 234 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sexuality
(03-28-2015, 01:29 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: I call myself bisexual as it's easier for the non LGBTQ community to understand. However what I truly feel is that I feel love (as well as sexual attraction) for men and want the whole marriage, babies and chocolate box cottage lifestyle but whilst I do not feel that I want to have sex with women I do and have in the past feel attract ed to women in a lustful way. - Is there a label for this kind of sexuality? Coz I have been trying to figure it out...

I believe that's what people would call "bi-curious". You lean towards one way of the spectrum but you sometimes fantasize about the other, yet usually don't indulge.

You've never heard the term before? Maybe it's an American thing.

EDIT: Here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bi-curious

Now you have an answer, :)
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Yeah I used to tell people I was bi curious but no one understood so I just started using bi sexual, I guess it's the curious part that put me off using it coz I'm not exactly curious, I know what I am, what I like, I just didn't know how to label it. Thanks for your help though! :) Now I can use the term with confidence :)
It's so funny. I remember that back in high school it was incredibly trendy to label yourself bi-curious if you were a girl. It seemed like either you were, or knew someone, or it was your go to explaination for every and any sort of sexual curiosity.

Maybe that was just my high school...

There were a few guys who jumped on the band wagon, but looking back on it now, they were gay guys who were either not ready to come out or were afraid to, so they used the term to test the waters.

I think a lot of people end up doing what you do. The term has kind of fallen out of use, so they just end up saying they're bisexual because it's just easier.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
(03-28-2015, 08:56 PM)TheKicking Wrote: It's so funny. I remember that back in high school it was incredibly trendy to label yourself bi-curious if you were a girl. It seemed like either you were, or knew someone, or it was your go to explaination for every and any sort of sexual curiosity.

Maybe that was just my high school...

People were all about that bi-curious fad in my high school/college too.

We had a joke about that sort of thing, when I worked at Girl Scout camp. In a situation like that where everyone is female, people experiment or make realizations about themselves or whatever. We had this code word we invented among the staff at my camp -- If someone seemed to be bi-curious, we called them "convertible". In other words, they might've been swayed to the lesbian side of the spectrum. The euphemism "convertible" somehow gave way to us saying bi-curious staff were "riding with the top down."

I still use that sometimes in life.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
I'm an asexual heterosensual bigender female, which basically means that I'm sexually attracted to nobody, sensually attracted to males, and bigender. As for mpreg, I write them all (aside from what's not allowed here), and that extends to rps.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
My sexuality is just weird, I don't even use a label any more. I'm a transgender male dating a cisgender female (born female), and I just go for anything really, but she's the apple of my eye at the moment so sexuality doesn't matter too much for me.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
(03-28-2015, 09:15 PM)Buggy Girl Wrote: [quote pid='170288' dateline='1427572611']
We had this code word we invented among the staff at my camp -- If someone seemed to be bi-curious, we called them "convertible". In other words, they might've been swayed to the lesbian side of the spectrum. The euphemism "convertible" somehow gave way to us saying bi-curious staff were "riding with the top down."
I Heart the evolution of "riding with the top down"!  Made me think of "riding with the top down in the rain" as in convertible and clueless, simply unaware of their attractions!  (BTW, this is the first time in the universe that I've ever used a heart in a sentence.  I survived.  I might do it again!)

On my sexuality: I'm gay, inconvertibly so, which is why my stories are populated with gay men populating each other.
[/quote]
My Stories:
     Thinking Back (NSFW): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=553
     Subscribers (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=627
     Subscribers, Part II (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2071
     Post Partum Pain and Pregnant: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3328
     Adventures of an Amateur Stripper (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5920

Unexpectedly Pregnant (M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=13548

I'm a straight female. I get turned on at the idea of men giving birth, and wish men had the ability to get pregnant and give birth.
Bisexual, cause I love to have fun with guys and gals.
I am pansexual, but I identify as same gender loving romantically.
I'm new here and an asexual virgin. No clue on orientation really. I just like the idea of men and women having babies
It's fascinating to see such variance here, but in an encouraging way. I identify as straight, but don't mind playing with other males sometimes, especially if feminization is involved.
I thought I was gay until I recently discovered the term "demisexual".
I think demisexual homoromantic is more accurate for me than gay but I'm happy with gay too.
(12-25-2015, 05:15 PM)ymaybe Wrote: I thought I was gay until I recently discovered the term "demisexual".
I think demisexual homoromantic is more accurate for me than gay but I'm happy with gay too.

The same thing happened to me. I thought that I was a weird mix between asexual and bi/pansexual until I stumbled across demisexuality. I had no idea that there was a word that described me and my sexuality so well.
---            

I am a straight woman. Only turned on by mpreg not fpreg. Honestly can't pinpoint how I got into it.
I'm a straight, currently separated, female.

I can go any way in regards to whether it's a male or female doing the impregnating. I would love to eventually have a male partner who is into mpreg as much as I am, but what I really want is a male partner to carry our baby. Nothing would be better than spooning with my man and his basketball belly every night!
So happy to be back in the community! Plenty of new stories coming soon.
(03-28-2015, 01:29 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 07:01 PM)Buggy Girl Wrote: Weirdly enough, I am an asexual lesbian.

And all of my mpreg related interests involve gay men.

How does that work? I thought asexual was a person who does not have sexual attractions to one sex or another?

Sorry if that's too personal, you don't have to answer, I'm just curious.

I just realized I never saw and replied to this.

I have no problems explaining it -- I identify as asexual because I have no sex drive. I've had sex. I've had orgasms. I didn't hate it. But I don't generally get aroused. I don't masturbate. I don't have any desire to have sex again -- It was over 11 years ago and I haven't had any sexual urges or desires since. I'm not sexually attracted to anyone.

I'm not, however, aromantic. I have definite strong attractions and/or romantic feelings to other women. If I were to look for a partner, it would always be a woman; I have no interest in men. In that sense, I identify as a lesbian.

Put it together and I'm an asexual lesbian.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
So I've been grappling with what exactly to call myself.

I'm sexually attracted to both sexes. Actually tend to fantasize about men a lot more (I am male myself), but I haven't acted on it. I would do sexual "stuff" with a male, but I have no romantic attraction towards them. Exclusively attracted to women for that, could never see myself in a relationship with another man.

I also tend to be submissive and a "bottom" (though I haven't had sex with a man) when I fantasize about men. I do this in fantasies with women too, but in real life, I've always taken the dominant role in sexual encounters with women and couldn't imagine doing anything else.

So to sum up... Sexually attracted to both sexes, romantically only to women, and my fantasies don't line up with how I actually act. I just call myself bisexual and leave it at that.
Buggy, I've been away a while so I haven't seen your reply until now. That makes much more sense now thanks :)
Queer trans guy here. I honestly couldn't put a name to my orientation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Mpreg help you realize your sexuality? sarcasticgaymer 9 8,216 05-29-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Marvelous