Poll: What is your sexuality?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gay/Lesbian
34.19%
80 34.19%
Straight
36.75%
86 36.75%
Other
29.06%
68 29.06%
Total 234 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sexuality
I'll be honest, I'm rather unsure of my sexuality. However, several of my...fantasies involve me being gay and even transgender, so....I don't know if that's a sign or just something I prefer in my fantasies.
I too am really surprised by all the other straight people that are into it like I am. In everyday life, I am 100% straight male, but when I am in the world of mpreg, I am totally open to the idea of having relations with men. How am I supposed to get pregnant after all?
Demisexual here, though few know what that even means... it's difficult to explain without sounding like a Catholic preacher... Basically; I could be attracted to you if we're good friends no matter what the contents of your underpants are, asexual and would rather eat cake if I have no effin idea who you are or straight up don't like you.

I can see how the votes are about even. For a lot of people it's a fetish (and that's ok!), for others it is a dream... And then for some (like myself) it's both.
I see my self as a predominantly straight guy, but i have brought a guy in my bedroom before. honestly being into mpreg shouldn't mean that your gay or recessive.
I don't prefer labels, but I identify as Gay and FTM. A lot of people say to me "if your transitioning from female to male and you identify as gay wouldn't you just be straight?" No, I like women. The term "Gay" shouldn't be gendered just to men, in my opinion. Gay means "homosexual, lesbian, or informal queer." So it's not just limited to men.
I am gay
I am a bisexual cis male. Pretty split on my attractions, but I tend to be slightly more sexually attracted to men whereas I am more romantically attracted to women.

Pregnancy is definitely a fetish for me, so I love seeing bellies on any body. As well as the desire to be with someone pregnant, I also really have the urge to experience pregnancy myself, which makes me more excited by mpreg than fpreg.
Wow. The mpreg community is very diverse . Im a gay male. Nothing special there.
I'm a heterosexual man and have never been attracted to other men but I have always loved Fpreg and since my teens have enjoyed dressing up pregnant and padding and pretending to be in labour which is what got me into mpreg. I'm non judgemental though and don't mind what people are as long as they are happy. In terms of roleplay though I only really want to roleplay with women even if I am the one pregnant.

J
What, no bi option?
An aspiring author, a roleplayer, and a nerd on a quest to get a life whatever that is
I'm a straight male. My favorite fantasies are ones where me and my girlfriend or wife are pregnant at the same time.
Gay and bottom. Always had a fascination with breeding and being impregnated. Also interested in transgender as I often feel more like a female in a male body.
Hello. I am bisexual but I am more attracted to women than men. I am also a transgender male so I feel more man than woman. I would love for my partner to be the one pregnant and me be the seeder.. :D
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
I'm a gay man. If it was possible, I would prefer to be impregnated by another gay man.
I've been entirely gay since I was a little kid, and my mpreg fixation is probably the only thing that makes my sexuality unusual.

Perhaps also unusual: I don't often think much about impregnating my partner or having him impregnate me.  I focus instead on the fantasy of straight men giving birth to their female partners' children.  Generally, I like to imagine that I'm the doctor or midwife supervising the birth.  I often think about how I'd have become an obstetrician or midwife if men gave birth, but then I have to consider that it might also be unethical, considering how much the idea turns me on.

Nowadays, my male friends from high school and college are having their first or second kids.  A recent fantasy is that I'm the obstetrician monitoring them and helping them deliver.
(03-01-2015, 03:24 PM)oh2bpreg Wrote: Straight, which seems like it makes me a minority judging by the stories and RP requests here.   If a cock is going to impregnate me, it needs to be attached to a woman.  Just do not find the male form attractive at all.  Pregnant or not.  Perhaps this is why I tend to enjoy there being some feminization (i.e. growing breasts) during pregnancy.
I totally agree with you. If I want to experience mpreg and if a cock is going to impregnate me, it needs to be attached to a woman. I guess this is why I would have women in my rps roleplay as an futanari.
Granted I prefer girls. I'm definitely bisexual though. Though I might change that soon. My last boyfriend was trans. I guess I just like the mechanics of sex.
I am a cis heterosexual man in a relationship with a transgender woman. To me she is as much woman as any woman. The only time we see our sexual roles reversed is sexually. She is the top and I am her bottom. Our shared fantasy is that she impregnates me.
I'm bisexual, engaged to a man. He is not an mpregger himself but he doesn't have a problem with it, either.
When it seems like no one else loves you, remember that I do.
I’m heterosexual, which i guess makes me a minority judging by the stories and RPs on here. If a cock is going to impregnate me, it needs to be attached to a woman. No offense to others here but I just do not find the male form attractive at all. Pregnant or not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Mpreg help you realize your sexuality? sarcasticgaymer 9 8,215 05-29-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Marvelous