Super Wubble ball
Having experimented with various belly options over the years, most recently I tried filling a punch balloon with Orbees which was brilliant until I went into the loft one day to find that after all the hassle of creating it the darned thing had popped and left me back to square one! Luckily I had put the punch balloon in a cardboard box or the loft would have been full of Orbees!!

Anyway I've been looking for a stronger alternative to fill again with Orbees and came across the Super Wubble ball. Just £10 gets you what seems to be a much stronger alternative to a punch balloon which at least has the potential to last for years. Better still it has a plastic neck attachment which as this video shows makes filling it with water and Orbees relatively easy compared to the difficulty of doing it on a punch balloon. Check out the video attached but jump forward to 4 mins 10 when he starts filling it with water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTsySftC0aA

I'm curious what people here think about this as an option and if anybody has tried it? Even the texture looks quite good and I imagine it will support much more weight than a mere punch balloon. They're also only around £10 so worth a punt.

I'm itching to give it a go and in fact have some leave coming up for 11 days from Thursday but sadly the house won't be empty on any of the days I am off which is incredibly frustrating!! I will however be working late shifts for the whole month which leaves most mornings free for a birth simulation. I also potentially have the house to myself for at least some of the weekend of 23rd and 24th. I'm absolutely desperate to get all pregged up with a new heavy belly, my new pink maternity nightie and my TENS, birth ball and butt plug. I now have a large anal douche and a 7 inch anal dildo/strapon to play with while in labour to take my mind off the contractions.

Obviously the best solution would be a latex belly, but I'm not quite ready to drop £300 on a good one and getting it delivered discretely could be a problem - so I'm after the next best thing.

Josh
Curious, did you ever try it? What was the outcome?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birthing ball joshlg_uk 0 1,112 03-12-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,112 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10