The Pilot's lover (closed)
Name: Ryne
Race: Ecian
Description: 4ft 9 inches, Caucasian, solid blue eyes, dark blonde hair, round ass.
Pregnant: yes, but not showing. 20 babies

Ryne walked through the dry docks of the shipyard to find a proper pilot. He needed a skilled pilot who can pilot a big ship for him. He found one such pilot and went up to him. "Excuse me? I was wondering if you can help me out. I need to head home and I need a ship." He explained.
Name: Meliodas
Description: black hair, grey eyes, muscullar body, 1.85 m tall. Wearing black pilot suit.

Meliodas look at the young alien and nod. "Two questions: where are you heading and do you have money?" He ask the handsome boy.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"I have two billion credits and I'm have the coordinates. My planet isn't listed under any map yet." Ryne said.
"Is that so?" Meliodas rise an eyebrow, and look deep into the boy's eyes. "If you trying to trick me boy, i hope for your sake you wont" he said seriously, and take him to his ship.
"I don't trick others. I assure you I need a ride." Ryne said happily as he got on the ship.
Meliodas open the door and let the boy get inside his ship. He look how athletic and flexiable he was in his space suit, and he blush as he thought a forbidden thoughts...
"Come" he let the boy put his stuff in his cargo section, and then sit in the pilot seat and push some buttons. "Coordinates?" He ask the alien.
"Galactic coordinates -9, 67, 840. It's a long journey ahead." Ryne explained.
"I see" Meliodas enter the coordinates to the ship's system, and soon a warmhole was open and they fly straight towards it and enter into hyper space. Meliodas put the ship into automatic pilot and get up. "Feel comfortable. You free to go whenever you want in my ship. I will be resting in my room" he said and walk away.
Ryne nodded and started to walk around the ship. His stomach started to gurgle, making Ryne place his hands on small belly. "Ohhh...why do you have to be hungry? I don'thavd a way to feed." He said to his belly before a thought came into his head. He looked for Meliodas' room and knocked on the door. "Meliodas? Can I come in?"
"Yes sure!" Meliodas said as the boy enter into his room and close the door behind him. He lay on the bed, he wear only shorts with no shirt. His smooth bright skin with no hair on his chest was expose. "Yes? How can i help you?" He ask Ryne.
"I have a favour to ask you. I need some food. Not food food. My people consume something differently and only other beings can produce it." Ryne explained sheepishly.
"Okay, what 'food' do you need?" Ask Meliodas, curious.
"First, I need you to remove your clothes." Ryne instructed.
Meliodas rise an eyebrow but did as he said. he remove his shorts and underwear and get fully naked, as he lay on the bed. "okay. Now what?" He ask Ryne.
Ryne looked at Meliodas' cock with great interest, lost in thought for a moment before regaining his thought. He then moved towards him and started to lick Meliodas' cock.
Meliodas was surprised. "What the...?" He didnt know that the boy have a crush on him, and he sure was horny for been at the ship for too long and so. He start to moan as the boy suck his getting hard cock with his red lips, and he soon hold his head with his hand and said "that's feel so good. Please go on" he ask of him.
Ryne continued to suck Meliodas off, licking his shaft and humming to excite him.
Mel moan louder and louder as Ryne suck him hard and good. After 5 minutes he shout. "Ngghhhyyaa im cumming!!" And he shoot his sperm into Ryne's mouth.
Ryne swallowed Meliodas cum happily before getting up and laying next to him. "That was good." He said as he rubbed his stomach as it gave out a gurgle.
"What's that?" Meliidas put a hand on Ryne belly as it bulge and swell a little. He feel something moving under the skin.
"Dude, are you pregnant?" He ask in shock. "Who, when, why?! You should have told me" he said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,437 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,946 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,094 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,125 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,839 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,854 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8