Seth MacFarlane
He does it again!

That's right. Once again, Seth MacFarlanee, creator of the shows Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show, has once again touched on Mpreg with his shows. In tonight's (March 3) episode of Family Guy, Stewie impregnates himself with Brian's children.

If my memory is correct, this will be his fifth time hinting at male pregnancy in his work. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Here's a recap of his use of Mpreg:

1) in an early episode of FG when Peter is forced to get in touch with his feminine side after saying something rude in front of a female coworker: one morning, he finds he hasn't had a period and thinks he's late.
2) In the first season of American Dad, Deacon Stan Jesus Man, Roger goes through his reproductive cycle and ends up knocking up Steve.
3) in an episode of the Cleveland Show, Cleveland Jr. accidentally eats a fish, and when he finally passes it out of his system he acts like he's in labor with Rallo supporting him.
4) in a FG cutaway where Peter claims to have had a baby shower, and how he acts implies that he is the one who is pregnant.
5) Tonight's episode: Stewie is Enceinte

And that is all I know of Seth's referencing to Mpreg. If anyone knows more about these uses, or knows of any other references, please feel free to add on to the list.
Let's not forget the American Dad episode where Roger recalls giving birth to a mini clone of himself. But reading about tonight's episode of Family Guy just made my head implode.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Just watched the latest mpreg episode. It wasn't anything really special I'm afraid :(
That episode might've been the worst Family Guy episode I've ever watched. It was just so bizarre and I barely even cracked a smile at anything "funny".
(03-10-2015, 02:53 AM)BabyDaddy Wrote: That episode might've been the worst Family Guy episode I've ever watched. It was just so bizarre and I barely even cracked a smile at anything "funny".

I know. I used to love family guy but that episode felt like it came from a terrible fanfic. I wanted to just sit back and reevaluate my life after that.
(03-10-2015, 03:32 AM)DragonKnight Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 02:53 AM)BabyDaddy Wrote: That episode might've been the worst Family Guy episode I've ever watched. It was just so bizarre and I barely even cracked a smile at anything "funny".

I know. I used to love family guy but that episode felt like it came from a terrible fanfic. I wanted to just sit back and reevaluate my life after that.

Sounds like I should be glad I didn't watch it.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
(03-10-2015, 03:32 AM)DragonKnight Wrote:

You nailed it. It really did feel like a fanfic from deviantart. I love Deviantart but I remember a story of which it Rugrat Fanfic where the writer wrote about I think it was the baby sitter's boyfriend raped Angelica and got her pregnant.

I'm going to pretend that episode didn't happen. :/

Also, there's the apocalypse episode where Stewie is part octopus, and he lays a ton of eggs. Not sure if this counts or not.
(03-08-2015, 09:22 PM)Wickedboy619 Wrote: He does it again!

That's right. Once again, Seth MacFarlanee, creator of the shows Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show, has once again touched on Mpreg with his shows. In tonight's (March 3) episode of Family Guy, Stewie impregnates himself with Brian's children.

If my memory is correct, this will be his fifth time hinting at male pregnancy in his work. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Here's a recap of his use of Mpreg:

1) in an early episode of FG when Peter is forced to get in touch with his feminine side after saying something rude in front of a female coworker: one morning, he finds he hasn't had a period and thinks he's late.
2) In the first season of American Dad, Deacon Stan Jesus Man, Roger goes through his reproductive cycle and ends up knocking up Steve.
3) in an episode of the Cleveland Show, Cleveland Jr. accidentally eats a fish, and when he finally passes it out of his system he acts like he's in labor with Rallo supporting him.
4) in a FG cutaway where Peter claims to have had a baby shower, and how he acts implies that he is the one who is pregnant.

And that is all I know of Seth's referencing to Mpreg. If anyone knows more about these uses, or knows of any other references, please feel free to add on to the list.

Can anyone list down the exact season and episode for the 4 occurrences mentioned above? (Besides the latest one, that is). Thanks.
(07-17-2015, 03:29 PM)freakerxx Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 09:22 PM)Wickedboy619 Wrote: He does it again!

Can anyone list down the exact season and episode for the 4 occurrences mentioned above? (Besides the latest one, that is). Thanks.

The first one is 'I am peter, hear me roar' (season 2 ep 8)
2nd is deacon stan jesus man, from season 1 of american dad (episode 7)
Not sure about the rest
Also, to those of you who play Family Guy: Quest For Stuff, this week's unlockable character is "Teen Mom Stewie". A pregnant Stewie. Lame but funny lol
http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=14655
A new addition to the collection. Great find.