What male pregnancy movie would you love to see remade?
For me, it would be Junior.
Dito but who would play Alexander Hesse?
for me, it would be " The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle" it didn't really like that movie, i thought it was kind of dumb.
I really didn't like the script for "Junior", now a remake of "Kangaroo Man" would be great, much better screenplay! And it was more engaging and meant something. In Junior, the character Alex only became pregnant for a very selfish reason, not even to have children of his own, in Kangaroo Man however, the character Michael became pregnant because his wife could not, and lost her uterus, they wanted a child already to beginning with...two COMPLETELY different reasons for a man getting pregnant, I honestly believe that is why Junior tanked so badly with the general public, a man getting pregnant for his own personal benefit...again, yeah, not something that would be well taken by viewers, Kangaroo Man however I believe would have been received MUCH better by American viewers because it's a man willing to get pregnant, despite the danger to his life, for his wife who feels guilty about not being able to provide her husband with a child...

If I could, I'd chose to remake "Kangaroo Man" with a bigger budget, thus better make-up effects and better quality, NOT "Junior".
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(05-06-2012, 04:56 AM)mprego2 Wrote: I really didn't like the script for "Junior", now a remake of "Kangaroo Man" would be great, much better screenplay! And it was more engaging and meant something. In Junior, the character Alex only became pregnant for a very selfish reason, not even to have children of his own, in Kangaroo Man however, the character Michael became pregnant because his wife could not, and lost her uterus, they wanted a child already to beginning with...two COMPLETELY different reasons for a man getting pregnant, I honestly believe that is why Junior tanked so badly with the general public, a man getting pregnant for his own personal benefit...again, yeah, not something that would be well taken by viewers, Kangaroo Man however I believe would have been received MUCH better by American viewers because it's a man willing to get pregnant, despite the danger to his life, for his wife who feels guilty about not being able to provide her husband with a child...

If I could, I'd chose to remake "Kangaroo Man" with a bigger budget, thus better make-up effects and better quality, NOT "Junior".

This wants to make me see "Kangaroo Man". That is a great reason to remake it.
(05-06-2012, 12:05 PM)hugebelly Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 04:56 AM)mprego2 Wrote: I really didn't like the script for "Junior", now a remake of "Kangaroo Man" would be great, much better screenplay! And it was more engaging and meant something. In Junior, the character Alex only became pregnant for a very selfish reason, not even to have children of his own, in Kangaroo Man however, the character Michael became pregnant because his wife could not, and lost her uterus, they wanted a child already to beginning with...two COMPLETELY different reasons for a man getting pregnant, I honestly believe that is why Junior tanked so badly with the general public, a man getting pregnant for his own personal benefit...again, yeah, not something that would be well taken by viewers, Kangaroo Man however I believe would have been received MUCH better by American viewers because it's a man willing to get pregnant, despite the danger to his life, for his wife who feels guilty about not being able to provide her husband with a child...

This wants to make me see "Kangaroo Man". That is a great reason to remake it.

Call me crazy, but I always imagined a sequel to Junior using a plot closely similar to Kangaroo Man.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
I just had an idea, if they were to remake or even make a sequel to Junior, if it had Arnold's son, Patrick Schwarzenegger-Shriver, end up being pregnant, now THAT would be a film to watch, lol!!! XD He'd look good pregnant! :D
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Personally, while I wouldn't mind more Mpreg movies, I don't think any existing ones need to be remade, just because I think that there are too many remakes as is it coming out of Hollywood (far too often, a remake just says to me that the scriptwriters don't want to take the time to come up with a more original storyline).
(12-10-2012, 01:54 AM)Mark Wrote: Personally, while I wouldn't mind more Mpreg movies, I don't think any existing ones need to be remade, just because I think that there are too many remakes as is it coming out of Hollywood (far too often, a remake just says to me that the scriptwriters don't want to take the time to come up with a more original storyline).

I have to agree with Mark on this one. I also want to add that most of the time the originals are better than the remake. Now if there was a sequal to a movie that already out (ie Junior 2), that would be different because it would be an original storyline (hopefully) yet a continuation with a movie we are familiar with (except me).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GMA Day (Michael Strahan believes he can handle pregnancy!) Klayko 2 1,029 05-20-2021, 02:00 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  FTM pregnancy where is this from Pregnantmand2 1 1,284 04-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Seahorse_Boi
  Dude Dad Pregnancy Tips Animekistune 0 954 01-10-2021, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Animekistune
  Lane Merrifield pregnancy AndrewMpreg 0 1,232 10-01-2020, 01:25 PM
Last Post: AndrewMpreg
Video WooHoo Funny Pregnancy Situations! mprego19 4 4,859 09-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Hla
  Enrique Hernandez's Pregnancy Photoshoot AMalePregnancyWorld 0 845 07-01-2020, 02:47 AM
Last Post: AMalePregnancyWorld
  Male Belly Massage renoadiputra 1 1,604 04-06-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: MinnesotaCadet
  NFL Player Tries Pregnancy for a Day The Guys' Gyno 5 2,245 07-11-2019, 08:39 AM
Last Post: taltossari
  Possible movie? jrcash 0 1,296 07-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  The pregnant male body Lyric 20 33,772 06-29-2019, 11:53 PM
Last Post: MPT!