Clinc for Mpreg Births. (All Open but only one at a time during the birth)
*The nurse would suggest an emergency c-section if there is still time for him not to push yet or if he just wants a regular birth with an epidural.

Monica noticed and made forth to comfort him but she stops when he took matters into his own hands. He knows what he was doing alright. She smiled at the sigh and shook her head* "Perfectly alright." *She dismissed it because he was in labor and it was natural for any interruptions involving contractions to take place. She nodded and she showed him where to sign* "Sign their names here and your name here for giving them your permission to be in the room with you and I will take these to the office after I will get you settled. Have you talked about your birth plans of how you would like to give birth? Like in any scenery situation involving water or bed or...?"
Mark groans in pain holding his large stomach "could I have a regular birth but no needles oh dear I forgot to tell u my name I'm Mark green I'm 22 ma'am and five days overdue with 11 pounds triplets
Austin quickly signed their name and his own at the sheet of paper. The people were Catarina, Mashall and their common friend William, who would film the birth.  As soon as he was done signing it, Austin looked up at the nurse and gave the paper back to her. "Well, I've been planning a natural birth on a bed, if that is possible" he said, while analysing the woman with his green eyes.
"Yes. These questions are necessary just in case there is a birth plan involved." *Monica smiled and she asked for a nurse that was walking by for a wheel chair so that Austin can get in his room and situated while he was in labor* "I'll take the papers to the office and come back for you when you are settled in the room." *Monica smiled at Austin and walked from the desk with the nurse with the wheelchair walking in for him to sit on so she will take him to the room*

*Karen nodded with a smile and took him to the room finally after she had wheeled him in*

"Mark. Okay. Let's get you into a robe so we can get these babies out safely."
Mark groans in pain leaning on the wheelchair having a contraction trying to breathe through it "ma'am I'm scared i never wanted kids and now I'm having triplets is that rare men having triplets asking the nurse questions his heart rate going up
"Thank you, you are doing an amazing job" he complimented her with a smile as the nurse came with the wheelchair. "Thank you" he said to the nurse as he sat in the wheelchair. He was about to go to the room when he heard someone calling him. He looked around and saw James, his best friend, who would film the birth and give a copy to the couple Austin was working to. James was a tall, muscular men with brown hair and blue eyes.

"James!" Austin exclaimed  "You came"

"Of corse, you dummy" the man replied with a smile "I got your message and drove here  as fast as i could. Check out our new camera" he said, showing Austin the new camera device he had bought. James and Austin had a pregnancy YouTube channel together, where they would record Austin's pregnancies and give some tips to expecting fathers and their partners and friends.
"It is normal and everything will be alright. All you have to do is stay calm and take deep breathes so that you can be prepared when the time is right for these babies to come."

*Karen assured Mark so that she will help him stand up from the chair and to help him walk out of the contractions if necessary*

"Oh. Thank you." *Monica smiled with a small blush. He was nice. She walked off to get this done while Austin is meeting with his friend that has a camera with him. She had a feeling this will be an interesting birth indeed. She chuckled to herself and walked to the office. For a few minutes later of getting the letter through,it was a success when everything is agreeable.

She walked out of the office and asked the nurse where Austins' room was so that she can check on how he was doing. She gave her the number,and she had to take the elevator to the birthing rooms. She walked out of the doors after taking the elevator and she opened the door to Austin's room with a smile on her face* "The good news is that everything is taken care of and I was assigned right now to be the midwife when the time comes. So how is everything goind so far?"
Mark leans on the bed having a huge contraction he grips the bed railing trying to pant and blow through the contraction he could feel some movement from the triplets and one of them is coming very soon "ma'am what is your name?are you going to help me?Mark lays down on the bed his stomach feels hard
While Monica was away, Austin was wheeled by the nurse to his room, being followed by James. As soon as they got there, Austin got up from the chair and lied on the bed. The nurse got out and James turned the camera on, pressing the Rec button and filming Austin.

"So, Austin, tell ours viewers how you are feeling right now" James asked.

"Well, I must say I'm pretty calm." He chuckled and rubbed his belly "I remember that in my first time I was desperate, but now, its my fourth time,  so I'm really okay. Now, If you are a first time daddie and mommie, don't be nervous, okay? Giving birt hurts, I won't lie to you guys, but it's not as scary or complicated as it sounds. And once you get the baby out, it's really a relief and, you know, it's worth the effort. Also, there are a lot of hormones involved, so don't be scared if you suddenly feel a bit weird, like a sense of happiness or even a hint of pleasure, all of this stuff are normal when you are having a baby".

When Monica entered, Austin and James greeted her with a smile.

"Thank you" Austin said. "Everything is going well so far, my contractions are eight minutes apart and my water hasn't broken yet."
"Yes sir. I'm going to try and help you since I'm not used to much delivering babies." *Karen replied with some experiences on how to handle those with childbirth on the way and with the babies on their way to the world*

*Monica smiled at the news and she moved to the machine that held a belt for the pregnant belly in order to hear how the baby is doing with the contractions that are going on. She smiled at him and patted on the machine* "When that time comes,I'll have to strap this onto your waist so that we can see and hear how the baby is doing if things doesn't get to complicated. Have you been used in one of these before?"
"Yes, ma'am, in all of my previous pregnancies" Austin ensured her. James looked at her and pointed at the camera. "I hope you don't mind me filming the process, ma'am. I'm James, by the way" he extended a hand for her and said "And don't worry, we can blurry your face in the video if you are not comfortable with it" he smiled.
*Monica smiled and takes his hand in a handshake* "Monica. And don't worry,it is alright to. So are you both partners?" *Monica asked curious about their relationship since this man was here with the camera wanting to record the whole birth*
Mark leans on his side he can feel pressure on his pelvis he moans in pain "ma'am I feel pressure on my pelvis I think it's coming feet first
Austin smiled and shook his head, while James chuckled "Oh, definitely not. We are just friends" Austin explained "We just have a YouTube channel together, we give tips to pregnant guys and their friends and families"
*Karen went to between Mark's legs to see if what he says is true* "If that is so,you need to start pushing."

"Oh! I do remember watching one of those videos. I haven't thought about that until now. I thought you looked familiar as soon as you came in here." *Monica chuckled placing a robe on the bed for Austin to dress into soon* "How nice that I'm able to help out two "super stars"."
Mark groans in pain leaning on his right side feeling lots of pressure "miss Karen how do I push I didn't went to any birth classes
(Is this still open (
"Well, and I am glad to know that I am being helped by someone who knows our job. That's so nice" Austin replied with a smile. He soon took off his clothes and, being helped by his friend, put on the robe, which was tight around his belly. He didn't mind, though, and sat on the bed. Soon he was hit by another contraction and James instantly got by his side to hold his hand, which Austin was secretly thankful for.
*Monica walked over to the two men and looked down at her watch so she would time those contractions from Austin since his friend was by his side. All she can do for him was to care for him medically once his contractions are over*
Mark stood up from the bed he groans in pain holding his stomach feeling his babies kicking "miss Karen I'm scared i don't know how to push

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,392 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,134 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,216 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,241 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,489 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,609 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,019 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie