Clinc for Mpreg Births. (All Open but only one at a time during the birth)
*A midwife name Joannah had a long and busy day to get through today. Especially delivering babies from pregnant men too. She was in the clinic waiting for someone in labor to come in*
Daniel stumbled in, only a few steps in the door when he stopped, bracing himself against the wall as a contraction came on him. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he breathed heavily, digging his nails into his palms. "Nurse? Doctor? Midwife? Anyone?" he called out.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
"Yes. I'm the midwife!" *Johanna answered and quickly walked to her patient* "I'm Johanna."
"I'm Dan- agh!" he screamed in pain, buckling over and clutching his belly in pain. He sat down in one of the seats in the hallway, panting heavily.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
*Johanna knelt down infront of him* "How long have you been in labor?"
"I-I don't know, a few hours.." he moaned, squirming in pain
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Come one,we'll get you a room." *She moved her hand onto his back and brought his arm to her shoulders*
*Joannah noticed a patient that is clearly in labor walking in and she quickly got to him with a nod holding her hand over to the wheel chair* "Please sit."
Name: Austin Castellan

Appearance: Tall and handsome, he has a quite toned body (broad shoulders and big pecs and biceps) except for his big round belly, due to pregnancy. He has raven black hair and bright green eyes and freckles on his nose
# of babies: 3
How far along: 9 months, one week overdue.

Austin walked inside the hospital, a hand on his back to help him support his belly. He had started to feel some contractions last night and decided to go to the clinic. Austin was a surrogate, he got pregnant for people that couldn't, so they could fulfill their dreams of having kids. He had let the parents of his babies know that he was already going to the clinic and they said they would try to come, although they weren't sure they would be able to, since they were visiting a town a few hours from there

Austin walked to the desk with some difficulty and gave a charming, but tired, smile "Hello, i would like to check in" he said before yawning. He had had a really bad night of sleep
Name Mark green
Age 22 years old
Appearance 5 foot 5 , have a scar on his leg by an accident when he was kid , have brown hair and blue eyes. Have freckles all over him
Number of babies 3
How far along 9 months 5 days overdue
Mark waddle into the labor and delivery door his stomach showing through his shirt he's been having contractions all day and his water didn't break yet after a one night stand at a bar he became pregnant with three large kids and his parents, friends, everyone left him because he was pregnant he groans in pain leaning on the wall seeing another pregnant guy before him so he decided to sit down on the chair resting his back he wipes his eyes thinking of his kids wouldn't have much of a house "this pain really hurts his contractions are about 7 minutes apart
Name: Monica Stewart.

Appearance: Red headed with blue eyes and is slightly petite with some curves on her body including an hour glassed appearance with someone of her thinned size.

*She studied long and as hard as she could for being a midwife before getting a job here as a clinic and she came all the way through. She had delivered some babies today and this day was just getting started. She sat near the desk typing away on the computer to check over some things until a patient walked in to ask for a room. A handsome young raven haired man with a pregnant belly that would make her blush immediately. She chuckled lightly and she noticed another one walked in that is in a lot of pain. She nodded looking up at him*

"I can check you both in on seperate rooms."

*She replied looking at the young man that is in pain and she looked to her side to ask for the nurse to go and get him so she can have his information as well. She looked at the raven haired man and she looked at her computer to ask some questions*

"Have you came here recently for any appointments?"

*She asked so she can look for his file by just clicking his picture on the computer*
Mark looks at a nurse coming towards him he groans in pain holding his large stomach "ma'am I'm pain i can't move anymore it's really hurts
"If you have enough rooms, then thanks, that would be very nice" Austin said with a large smile. He looked at the woman and extended his hand "I'm Austin Castellan, by the way" he said.

When she asked him if he had come there before, Austin couldn't help but laugh "Well, if by recently you mean ten months and a half ago, then sure" he said. "It was the last time I gave birth" he explained when she seemed to be confused "Usually I go to a hospital near my place when I have to go to checkups and ultrasounds appointments. But they don't deliver babies in there, it's kinda more of a clinic, so usually I have my babies here, I really like this place."
*A nurse named Karen with a wheel chair assured the boy that he is going to be okay and sits him down onto the seat so that she will take him to his room. She asked him some questions if his family is with him since he looked so young.

Meanwhile with another patient,the red head smiled at the young man with her hand up to his and shook it in a greeting* "Monica Stewart. It's a pleasure and I hope that you'll be taken care of."

*She replied meaning that she'll do the best she can for him and for the babies to come into this world healthy and alive. She chuckled seeing that this was not his first pregnancy after all so he should be a pro. This won't be problem since she had just started today with her job* "So do I. Believe it or not,it's my first time working in here and I've delivered plenty of babies through out the day already!"
"Thank you, i hope that too" He said with a smile. "That's really nice. I can see you really like what you do, that is great, i'm glad to know i'm being helped by someone who loves their job" He said, rubbing his belly. After a few seconds, he remembered the question he was supposed to ask her "Hey, uhm, i have some people coming over here, how many people are allowed in the birth room? I remember it was up to three the last time i was here. Also, should i give you their names already, since they are not related to me?" he asked. "You see, i am a surrogate, and i allow the couple i'm working to to watch the deliver of their babies, usually the clinic lets me" He said with a shrug
Mark groans in pain holding his large stomach as his water breaks on the floor
Mark looks at the nurse "ma'am I think my water just broke
"Well. By family or parents of the baby from the surrogate,it would have to be 5 people. Each family member by one giving birth,close friends,and by surrogacy case,the parents of the child." *Monica smiled getting out the clipboard that can be given the surrogate a permisson to have who he or she wants in the room when he or she is to give birth* "Well we have this permission slip now since we talked over some things the last time you were here." *She smiled at him and handed him the papers for him to read and sign before she can sign it herself along with those that run the clinic as well* "Feel free to go over before we can get this all started."

*The nurse nodded with a smile at Mark and had him seated on the chair,telling him to calm down and breathe while she takes him to a room*
Mark groans in pain having a contraction "ma'am I don't know how to push out 11 pounds triplets
Austin started to read the papers when he suddenly was interrupted by a contraction. He closed his eyes and let out a low groan as the skin of his belly tightened as the skin of a drum. That was visible even through his t-shirt, and he soon lifted it up to rub his belly in circles, as he knew it would help him soothe the pain. After about one minute, the pain was over and he opened his eyes and smiled at the nurse "sorry about that" he said. "Well, in this case, I think it will be three people, the couple I'm working to and a friend. I mean, the couple is also a couple of friends, they grew very attached to me, and I to them..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,353 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,018 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,705 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,056 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,318 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,283 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,071 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,974 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie