Clinc for Mpreg Births. (All Open but only one at a time during the birth)
*A man comes in with a huge belly filled with sextuplets and he sits down, face flushed and panting*
Furry mpreg is best mpreg!
"Well you'll have to once your body tells you to do so." *Karen instructed Mark*

*A nurse named June noticed someone coming in and she walked to the man who is hugely pregnant and she bends down to his level*

"How may I help you,sir?"
Mark groans in pain leaning on the bed "oh no it's coming I gotta push he grips the bed he squats down holding onto the bed
A few hours later and James was recording that Austin was starting to feel the contractions coming closer 

"Now, guys" Austin explained, huffing after a quite painful contraction "as you can see, the contractions are coming closer and more painful. This is totally normal and is part of the birth process
 I am guessing that I must have dilated a few more centimeters, so as soon as I reach 10, I will be able to push"
*Karen nodded looking in between his legs*

"Go ahead and push!"

*Monica got done timing his contractions. They were quite a few minutes apart and this was a good thing. She smiled down at the both men while silent because of the video recording. After it was done,it was her time to speak now*

"Speaking of which,I would have to check on you on how you are doing through times to see how you are doing. Including with how far along you are in between your legs. Would you mind if I were to check on you now?"
Mark groans in pain stops pushing "miss Karen my back hurts Mark leans on the bed
Name:Louis Howard
Appearance: short black hair, with a short body with a bit of fat on his sides with glasses.
Number of child: quadruplet
how far along: 9 month , 2 week overdue
*Louis waddles in the hospital, he's been feeling sharp pains in his belly and fearing he might finally be in labor he preferred to check in before its too late. *
(So sorry for the late, my life has been a mess lately)

"Sure, go ahead" Austin nodded, spreading his legs and allowing Monica to check on him. While that, James focused the camera on his friend's face and belly, although his own eyes would sometimes change to the pregnant man's large member. He also looked a few times to the nurse, finding she was really beautiful. Austin had noticed that too, and would blush if that was his first time giving birth, but it wasn't, he was used with the nurses, and used with the professionalism they showed. The pregnant guy gave the nurse a smile, assuring she could check on him.
Name: Elizabeth Swan
Appearance: short black hair, average body is lean, brown eyes
Number of child: twins
how far along: 9 month
*Wabblely and feeling very sharp pains, Elizabeth comes in feeling like she is going into labor. She checks in and waits. *
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Signature
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Role-play
░█░░█░░█░░░░
(11-29-2017, 07:32 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: (So sorry for the late, my life has been a mess lately)

"Sure, go ahead" Austin nodded, spreading his legs and allowing Monica to check on him. While that, James focused the camera on his friend's face and belly, although his own eyes would sometimes change to the pregnant man's large member. He also looked a few times to the nurse, finding she was really beautiful. Austin had noticed that too, and would blush if that was his first time giving birth, but it wasn't, he was used with the nurses, and used with the professionalism they showed. The pregnant guy gave the nurse a smile, assuring she could check on him.

(( So has mine LOL ))

*Monica moved some of her hair aside with her gloved hand before she was able to check inside of Austin with both of her fingers to feel how far along he was. She didn't notice him staring at her while she was doing so since she was on concentration of how the baby was doing since the male surrogate had been in labor*

"Well...you've made some progress and hopefully it won't be long now until this baby is going to come."

*She smiled up at Austin*
(11-15-2017, 12:07 PM)SnowWolf Wrote: Name:Louis Howard
Appearance: short black hair, with a short body with a bit of fat on his sides with glasses.
Number of child: quadruplet
how far along: 9 month , 2 week overdue
*Louis waddles in the hospital, he's been feeling sharp pains in his belly and fearing he might finally be in labor he preferred to check in before its too late. *

*Lilian noticed a very pregnant person in labor and she stepped in with an assuring smile* "I suppose you are here to check in." *She said with a cherry attitude and before he would reply and she held her hand up* "Don't worry. We will take good care of you since we are going to check you in ourselves."

*She asked from the other nurses for a wheelchair*
(12-08-2017, 08:48 PM)Blue18372 Wrote: Name: Elizabeth Swan
Appearance: short black hair, average body is lean, brown eyes
Number of child: twins
how far along: 9 month
*Wabblely and feeling very sharp pains, Elizabeth comes in feeling like she is going into labor. She checks in and waits. *

*A young male nurse name Henry noticed a woman checking in. He smiled and walked up with a smile*

"I see you are here for a room."

*He asked for a wheel chair for the young woman*
Mark stops pushing he groans In pain "Karen something wrong it won't move
"Yes sir, I feel like I'm going into labor. I do feel something down their, but not sure if it's the bag or my babies head."
*Sits in the chair*
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Signature
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Role-play
░█░░█░░█░░░░
(Is this still open (
Name: Noah McHenry
Appearance: 5'9, chin-length blonde hair, glasses, slim body minus a very large belly
Number of Children: Quintuplets
How far along: 40 weeks, 3 days

*Noah huffs and puffs his way into the clinic, a heavy waddle to his walk and his striped top not quite covering his belly all the way. He heads right for the check-in desk!*
(01-30-2018, 04:49 AM)NoahLove Wrote: Name: Noah McHenry
Appearance: 5'9, chin-length blonde hair, glasses, slim body minus a very large belly
Number of Children: Quintuplets
How far along: 40 weeks, 3 days

*Noah huffs and puffs his way into the clinic, a heavy waddle to his walk and his striped top not quite covering his belly all the way.  He heads right for the check-in desk!*

*I, Allie, a midwife, notice you and come to you* Sir, are you alright?
Mark started to cry in pain gripping the bed having another contraction
(01-31-2018, 12:55 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: Mark started to cry in pain gripping the bed having another contraction

**Laurie comes to your side* Sir, don't you worry. I'm here.
(01-31-2018, 02:52 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote:
(01-31-2018, 12:55 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: Mark started to cry in pain gripping the bed having another contraction

**Laurie comes to your side* Sir, don't you worry. I'm here.

Mark looks up seeing a person "I been in labor all day I'm having three large babies I try pushing but nothing happening I don't know how to push that much it's my first time giving birth

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,354 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,020 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,713 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,059 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,318 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,286 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,071 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,974 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie