'Flagging' fav stories
Star 
So I can't find a story I really used to enjoy in the mpreg section. Should I find it again, is there a way I can flag/ pin/ save etc so I can find it again next time I want to read it? If not is there a way to introduce this?

Please and thankyou x
The only way I can think you could do this is by subscribing to the thread you want. Then you'll be able to see it in your "Subscribed thread" list. I don't think there is anyway to save it or fav it.

I'll do some more digging and let you know.

Which story were you looking for? Did you try searching for it?
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Yeah I tried searching but can't seem to find it. I tried to kik the author but it's telling me his phone's disconnected and I can't remember the title. That's a good idea though, subscribing.
Plot? Maybe I can find it for you?
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Hi, thanks for offering but the author finally got back in touch and the reason I was having so much trouble is because thanks to being pestered by various people he's decided to delete everything and maintain a very subtle presence. :( such ashame.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fanfic stories Z_lastname 7 4,694 09-13-2015, 12:50 AM
Last Post: TheKicking