Super Sentai - Choujuu Sentai Liveman
If I may comment about your generalization on Super Sentai and Power Rangers, you are correct... some of the time.
A great example of the exact opposite is Engine Sentai Go-Onger and Power Rangers RPM. Go-Onger was an extremely wacky and comedic series that broke the 4th wall and was just silly. RPM was a pretty dark and mature series that takes place after a robot apocalypse Terminator style, and it takes itself rather seriously. Pretty much depends on the season and adaptation. And in Japan, values are different, so the show comes off as darker but softer, while Power Rangers is lighter but edgier, if you get what I'm saying. Also sometimes the tone is very similar, like Gekiranger and Jungle Fury.
I can list this off easily if I want to. Also Anime has been getting more uncut releases as of late, especially because of Toonami being one of the only ways to watch anime on US tv, with it's broadcast hours being at late night Saturday. The last channels I know that had anime that weren't CN was Nick and whatever Toonzai/Vortex was on with DBZ Kai, which was censored for a TV-Y7 release. And now Kai is uncut on Toonami and Nick has no anime and Vortex is dead.
Those are olden practices of yesteryear.
Sorry for the ramble, I just had to address that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Sentai - Choujuu Sentai Liveman - by Enter-at-777 - 01-19-2015, 05:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liveman Chloedecker1980 2 2,920 07-20-2022, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  supercops vs super villains jrcash 8 8,294 12-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Last Post: mprego2
  Super Baby On The Way!!! Wickedboy619 4 3,403 03-06-2020, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Klayko