Super Sentai - Choujuu Sentai Liveman
This is a recent finding of mine from one of the Super Sentai series. If you do not already know, Super Sentai is the original Japanese base of the American version, Power Rangers, with the only difference being that Super Sentai series are much more dark and mature than their American counterparts (pretty much just like how America has treated anime since coming to America from Japan).

Anyway, there was one series that I found that had featured a mpreg-themed episode! It is a series before the remake of Power Rangers began, this particular series aired from 1988-1989.

The series is "Choujuu Sentai Liveman (超獣戦隊ライブマン [Chōjū Sentai Raibuman])", episode 31 - "Mama! The Parasitic Monster's Cries (ママ! 寄生怪物の叫び [Mama! Kisei Kaibutsu no Sakebi])".

So, here's a quick version of the plot, the episode is focused on the Green Sentai Warrior, he is impregnated by a monster they are fighting, he doesn't want to give birth and desperately wants to get an abortion (this episode is HEAVY on the topic of abortion), but when the monster baby begs him not to, he decides to go through with the pregnancy and have the baby, once he has the baby though, the actual parents kill the baby, and he kills them, and at the end he gains a new respect for women during pregnancy.

That's just the basics of the episode.

Full episode with subtitles:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xky5di_...ms?fbc=575
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
http://www.downvids.net/choujuu-sentai-l...ml#AddBlog

Since the video isn't there anymore, I though I'd post a new link.  Definitely worth a watch. 

Now if only they would have done it on the American version... ;)
If I may comment about your generalization on Super Sentai and Power Rangers, you are correct... some of the time.
A great example of the exact opposite is Engine Sentai Go-Onger and Power Rangers RPM. Go-Onger was an extremely wacky and comedic series that broke the 4th wall and was just silly. RPM was a pretty dark and mature series that takes place after a robot apocalypse Terminator style, and it takes itself rather seriously. Pretty much depends on the season and adaptation. And in Japan, values are different, so the show comes off as darker but softer, while Power Rangers is lighter but edgier, if you get what I'm saying. Also sometimes the tone is very similar, like Gekiranger and Jungle Fury.
I can list this off easily if I want to. Also Anime has been getting more uncut releases as of late, especially because of Toonami being one of the only ways to watch anime on US tv, with it's broadcast hours being at late night Saturday. The last channels I know that had anime that weren't CN was Nick and whatever Toonzai/Vortex was on with DBZ Kai, which was censored for a TV-Y7 release. And now Kai is uncut on Toonami and Nick has no anime and Vortex is dead.
Those are olden practices of yesteryear.
Sorry for the ramble, I just had to address that.
Sorry to resurrect this post from last year but both links to this episode are no good and I've been unsuccessful in finding a new one... 

Does anybody have any links to this episode online?
http://www.jatoku.com/video/choujuu-sent...ers-cries/

Here you go!

I skimmed through the episode, most of the relevant content appears to be in the first half. No bare belly scenes afaik but ofc i am not surprised

unrelated but the robot girl at their base is adorbs
squirrrrrrm
That was actually one of the first links I found when I went searching.  It doesn't play for me... :( 

I tried some of the other videos but none of the Liveman episodes play.  The page loads but nothing shows up where the video is supposed to be. 

It's weird though because some of the others shows will play but not that one... :-/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liveman Chloedecker1980 2 2,883 07-20-2022, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  supercops vs super villains jrcash 8 8,224 12-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Last Post: mprego2
  Super Baby On The Way!!! Wickedboy619 4 3,345 03-06-2020, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Klayko