The Star-Man's Womb
"No! Don't you dare call any other humans! Now who are you?! Are you this planet's leader?!" The man shouted.
I'm just here for a laugh
"I'm just Jeremy Burns," he said. "And I'm far from this planet's leader."
"So you're no one important, then?" He asked. "I can't have any other humans knowing about me."
"Well, the closest neighbor isn't for at least half a mile."
The alien man took a normal stance, though still looking wary. "Okay. But promise me, promise me right now, on your very life: no other humans will know about me."
"Nobody else will know," Jeremy said.
The alien man slowly approached Jeremy, his disguise gone. He slowly, reluctantly handed him his phone. He looked the human up and down. "They say humans look like lohesians, but no one I know ever believed it." He sighed. "I could get in serious trouble for this." He began rummaging through his satchel.
Jeremy pocketed his phone and stroked Kiba's head until he calmed down. "It's alright now Kiba." He turned his attention back to the odd man. "How'd you get here?"
The alien was quiet as he rummaged through his bag. "I can't remember. But I need to get off this planet. NO ONE is allowed to be near Earth. Not when you have yet to make contact." He pulled a device out of his satchel, some sort of round device. He tried turning it on, and became distressed when it didn't seem to be working. "No! Nononono, it can't be broken! My distress beacon can't be broken!" He turned it over and opened a seemingly invisible back panel. "Oh no..."
"Can you fix it?" Jeremy asked.
"Of course I can. These things are built so any child could figure out how to repair them. The problem is, I'm fairly certain Earth hasn't got the proper parts." The alien man pulled out another round computer object, though this one looked more like a computer like object. "Maybe I can connect to the net and send a message that way. Wait, no, the receptor's broken." He sighed. "Shit." He thought a moment. "What's Earth computer technology like? I might be able to jury-rig my distress beacon with enough of your primitive computer parts."
"I have a whole room filled with parts if you want to take a look."
The alien nodded and followed Jeremy.
Jeremy lead the odd man to the computer room. Or rather the parts room. "I'm sure you'll find something of use."
The alien began sifting through the parts. "What is all of this? Is... Is this really all you have? This is so... primitive." He looked back at the human man. "I don't want to sound ungrateful, but this is all useless."
"Really? These are the top of the line."
"For Earth, maybe. This is... Oh wow." The alien took a few pieces and examined them. "Well, if this is what you call top of the line, I guess I haven't got much choice." He sighed. "If this is all I have to work with, this is gonna take a while." He turned back to the human man. "Well Jeremy Burns, I'm afraid I'm going to have to stay here with you until I can get my distress beacon repaired."
"That's...fine...I guess..."
"I don't want to impose, but I don't have any Earth money. I haven't got any option but to stay here."
"I have plenty of room," Jeremy said simply. "It's just me and Kiba here."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 78,077 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 24,869 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 909 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,413 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 79,191 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,272 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 46,906 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,489 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,628 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,232 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3