The Star-Man's Womb
Stars were bright in the sky as night lay over the town. Many people were asleep, only a few homes with lights on. The street lights illuminated the streets, and the neighborhood was quiet. No one on the streets, save for the occaisional car, and all the stores closed. A small shaft of light, barely noticable for how long it lasted, came down from the heavens, and a man, not from Earth, not human, lay in the grass of a house's backyard, unconcious.
I'm just here for a laugh
Jeremy ran out of the house, his dog barking as he closed the sliding door behind him. He used his phone as a flash light as he investigated the odd man in his yard.
The strange man from the sky didn't move, but he seemed to be breathing.
"Shit," Jeremy muttered. He carefully picked up the odd man and carried him into the house. The dog, a burly Malamute-shepperd mix, growled. "Hush, Kiba." The dog snorted but quieted down.
The man's skin was a light blue, his ears were pointed and a bit curved, his hair was gray, there was a strange pattern on his face, likely makeup, his lips were only slightly painted, and he was dressed in clothing that seemed... was futuristic the word? Otherworldy? All the same, he otherwise looked like a human, though he only had four fingers. He snorted, and his eyes slowly opened. They were black, and a strange combination of blue and violet danced in his eyes in an almost swirling design. He looked at his surroundings, and then looked at Jeremy. His mouth moved and he spoke, but the words didn't sound like anything even remotely human.
"What?" Jeremy asked as he laid the man on the couch. "Do you need me to call an ambulance?"
The man looked at Jeremy oddly, then said something again while gesturing to his ear.
"Does your ear hurt?" He checked it and found no blood.
The man swatted Jeremy away, and then said something again. He pulled a satchel from off his belt, reached inside and pulled out a strange looking earpiece. He pressed a small button on it, and handed it to Jeremy, gesturing again to his ear.
"Do you want me to put this in your ear..?" Jeremy said. Kiba sniffed the strange man's hand.
The man shook his head, and he looked rather annoyed. He said something again, and pointed to Jeremy's ear.
Jeremy blinked and put the strange device into his ear. "Is this what you wanted?"
"Yes! Are you drunk?" The man asked. "How come you haven't got your translator in?" He got up off the couch and ran his hand through his hair. "So, what part of Tieravon am I on?" He looked down at Kiba. "What kind of animal is this?"
"That's my dog, his name is Kiba. And what's Tieravon...?" Jeremy studied the strange man. "You must be one dedicated cosplayer, though I don't recognize your outfit from any show I've ever seen."
The man looked at Jeremy like he'd sprouted another head. "Tieravon is the name of your home planet..." He said slowly, his lips not matching his words. "This planet that we are on right now." He looked back a Kiba. "Is this some exotic animal? What planet's it from?"
"Earth..." Jeremy said slowly. "Because this is Earth."
The man looked at Jeremy. "What? Don't be ridiculous. Earth full of humans. They're a pre-voyaging race, remember? No one's allowed near them. And you can't be a human when you're clearly lohesian. A kind of odd looking one, I'll give you that. Now which part of Tieravon am I on? And what IS that animal?"
"Lohesian...? That's it. I'm calling the cops," Jeremy pulled out his phone from his pants pocket.
The man looked at Jeremy. "I just want to know where I am! Wait... They say humans look like lohesians. So then..." He quickly looked at Jeremy. "HUMAN!" He snatched Jeremy's phone out of his hands and shoved it in his satchel. As he backed away, he pulled out a round, tablet like device, out of which a light came, scanning Jeremy. Suddenly, an image flickered over the man, and he looked exactly like Jeremy, though the projection was flickering in and out. "Don't look at me, human! Stay back! Forget you ever saw me! Who are you?! Are you this planet's leader?!"
Kiba growled and bared his teeth. "What are you talking about? You appeared in my fucking back yard! And give back my phone! I'm still paying that off."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 78,082 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 24,869 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 909 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,413 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 79,192 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,276 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 46,907 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,490 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,631 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,232 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3