DIY: Simulation on the cheap.
What costume shops, padding and accessories (especially that which can realistically convey weight and shape and firmness without betraying in case someone DOES feel) would you recommend for a starting, budding 'pretender'?

Hint: Emphasis on the word 'cheap', please.

I've a personal friend of whom I've awakened the interest in padding with, a friend whom shall remain nameless evermore or else I will die a horribles deaths, is interested in procuring methods cheaply. Also, a method of which can easily be removed in case of an emergency.
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
Well I would work out how many weeks along you want to be, then weigh yourself and use that result in this pregnancy weight calculator Weight Gain Calculator

Then you can get hold of some weights like this Weight bags

And I wrap a scarf tight around my waist and fasten it with a safe pin, making sure it is not in a position to cause injury, then having wrapped the weights in a blanket to make it secure, and softer like flesh I put the bump into the scarf arrangement so it stays in place but you may need support from below like cyclist shorts or something tight and stretchy like that if it is a large amount of weight.

Then you just slip on a shirt and congratulations! You're pregnant! ^_^
Brick 
Visser 5's method for Mpregging on tha cheap!

[a.k.a. Visser 5 Preggeh Zone!]

*PLEASE NOTE! - This is a risky method, as EXPLOSIONS HAPPEN, but I assure you you will look hugely pregnant! The phrase "Go Big or Go Home" will only lead to cataclysmic bursting!!!*

* Find a "Compression Tee" [$10]
-Like this one [except mine is sleeveless]

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Starter-Men-s-...e/11034617

* A package of normal party balloons, and a package of punch balloons [No more than $3.00 total]

-Don the compression tee,
-Put one to three of the party balloons inside of the punch balloons,
-Fill all with water, and
-Slip water-filled punch ball underneath compression tee!

And kongratulations, you are now very much in the family way!!!!

And worry not, I will take pics of my steps tonight, and post them right here, manana!
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(05-13-2012, 10:59 PM)Visser5 Wrote: Visser 5's method for Mpregging on tha cheap!

[a.k.a. Visser 5 Preggeh Zone!]

*PLEASE NOTE! - This is a risky method, as EXPLOSIONS HAPPEN, but I assure you you will look hugely pregnant! The phrase "Go Big or Go Home" will only lead to cataclysmic bursting!!!*

* Find a "Compression Tee" [$10]
-Like this one [except mine is sleeveless]

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Starter-Men-s-...e/11034617

* A package of normal party balloons, and a package of punch balloons [No more than $3.00 total]

-Don the compression tee,
-Put one to three of the party balloons inside of the punch balloons,
-Fill all with water, and
-Slip water-filled punch ball underneath compression tee!

And kongratulations, you are now very much in the family way!!!!

And worry not, I will take pics of my steps tonight, and post them right here, manana!

This is a lot like my method but with a few alterations. Personally, I find it helpful to wear a very thin t-shirt underneath the balloons too. I've got a partially transparent (you know, a "are my nipples showing?" shirt) baby-doll T-shirt that I wear underneath all of it to prevent the rubber of the balloon from tugging at my skin, or worse, happy trail.

I would strongly encourage the use of at least two balloons, because that gives a layer of safety should one burst. Plus, doubling them up can prevent the balloons from smelling or spoiling, meaning you could make one balloon belly and keep it for a couple of weeks before you should replace it to get rid of the old water and old balloons (the longer they stay inflated, the higher the likelihood of bursting). I'm yet to try three balloons but my next attempt will likely include three. Two has worked just fine for me, though, with no popping.

Cram the punch-ball balloons inside one another. This part is frustrating but worth it. If they have big rubber bands at their tips you may want to remove them - they tie off easily and prevent a tight hugging t-shirt like Visser's form making the band visible if it gets pushed up against the belly. When it comes time to fill them though, I would personally strongly encourage only filling up the inner balloons with water, and not the outer-most one. The outer one is a security layer for me. If it pops, water won't go anywhere. Plus, if you only fill the outer layer with air, you can control your size much more easily. For example, if you fill it too big (I know, laugh along with me), you can easily just let some air out, or if it's not enough adding more is simple. At least, it's much more simple than adding or removing water. Plus, I haven't done extensive experiments with this, but when your outer layer is filled with water it... is very noisy, and you can hear the loud sloshing noises with every step you take. That's not too big of a deal, but if you're going for realism, and you're going to be anywhere even remotely quiet, you've got another reason to not fill the outer layer with water.

Finally, when you're tying the balloons off, I only tie knots in the inner, water-filled balloons. The outer balloon I seal off with a hair band or rubber band tied around a dozen plus times or however many times is necessary to make it air-tight. This allows for size adjustment. Of course, air will do nothing for weight, but you can alter the size appearance through this means, along with all the other advantages of using air in the outer layer instead of water.

You should be able to find punch-ball balloons in any Wal-Mart. I buy them in packages of 8 at a time for about $3.50 I think, but I know it's less than $5 here. They're in the toy section, usually with the random assorted stuff (I always find mine in the presence of glow in the dark stars you can stick to the wall and ceiling... WHICH ARE AWESOME, but for different reasons).

And a few side notes: if you're going to try to preserve a few water-filled balloons for an extended period of time, store them somewhere safe, like a bathtub or sink, should it pop randomly. If those aren't available due to secrecy reasons, at least keep it in a plastic tub or bucket. You can buy an empty paint mixing bucket from most hardware stores for pretty cheap, or just a storage bin (which would come with a lid for extra safety measures, plus keep it dryer and safer from environmental causes of poppage).

Also... the punch-ball balloons seem to be selling like hot cakes at my local Wal-Mart. Seriously, I went to go get more the other day and it took me a good 10 minutes to find them even though they were in their usual spot because there were only two packages left on the entire shelf. Needless to say, I bought them both instead of one as I originally intended!
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(05-14-2012, 03:20 AM)Kilix Wrote: Also... the punch-ball balloons seem to be selling like hot cakes at my local Wal-Mart. Seriously, I went to go get more the other day and it took me a good 10 minutes to find them even though they were in their usual spot because there were only two packages left on the entire shelf. Needless to say, I bought them both instead of one as I originally intended!

There must be a lot of MPREG'ers in your area!
My Stories:
     Thinking Back (NSFW): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=553
     Subscribers (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=627
     Subscribers, Part II (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2071
     Post Partum Pain and Pregnant: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3328
     Adventures of an Amateur Stripper (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5920

Unexpectedly Pregnant (M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=13548

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,419 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,494 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,672 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,009 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Cheap bellies lukehull 1 1,233 11-27-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,094 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,882 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,145 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,708 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,422 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk