New user.. Google?
Hello our newest user!

Google 02:46 AM Viewing Calendar

Board Statistics
Who's Online [Complete List]
20 users active in the past 15 minutes (10 members, 2 of whom are invisible, and 8 guests).
Google, Baidu, blackheart9000, ElviraTepes, ficreader87, Jojo Horus, pregboy28, pregnantluvr, star478, Sugar Kitten =^_^=
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 5,072 posts in 549 threads.
We currently have 474 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, i_have_a_dream
The most users online at one time was 62 on 04-02-2012 at 03:54 AM

WTF is this? When I searched for Google on the Members list they don't exist.. and neither does Baidu! Can anyone explain this to me?
Lyric explained it to me as thus when I asked him what it was:

That is what is know as a "Googlebot", all that is is a search engine recorder of sorts, is the best way to explain it. The Googlebot finds terms and info on a site, or forum in this case, and saves it in Google's search engine database, this helps people find certain sites they want in their search engine, like for instance for people who search "mpreg" on Google, our site will pop up because we are Mpreg Central, and have the term "mpreg" on our site, so it picks it up!
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Okies just wondering, thank you ^_^!!

You are the greatest!
I looked up Baidu a while back, and apparently it's an Indian version of the Googlebot...
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Skynet is looking for you John...
(05-14-2012, 03:08 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: Lyric explained it to me as thus when I asked him what it was:

That is what is know as a "Googlebot", all that is is a search engine recorder of sorts, is the best way to explain it. The Googlebot finds terms and info on a site, or forum in this case, and saves it in Google's search engine database, this helps people find certain sites they want in their search engine, like for instance for people who search "mpreg" on Google, our site will pop up because we are Mpreg Central, and have the term "mpreg" on our site, so it picks it up!

LOL, Buggy Girl, that was me who told you that, lol! Everyone for some reason is confusing me with Lyric all of a sudden, lol! XD
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Ahahaha; sorry ^^a

I knew SOME ONE told me and was more interested in finding that than who told me.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Google, eh? *quickly fashions tin-foil hat*

If you see a user called CISPA on at some point let me know so I can flee the country LOL.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(05-17-2012, 04:06 AM)Kilix Wrote: Google, eh? *quickly fashions tin-foil hat*

If you see a user called CISPA on at some point let me know so I can flee the country LOL.

What is CISPA?
(06-20-2012, 07:20 AM)ElviraTepes Wrote:

What is CISPA?

CISPA is what Congress came up with after SOPA failed. It didn't get as much attention because a lot of the companies opposed to SOPA supported CISPA because it created legal protection for the companies, but the same privacy violations for citizens still existed in it. I don't want to get overly political here, but you can find out more here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UERicIJ2J5U&feature=plcp
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(06-26-2012, 06:46 PM)Kilix Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 07:20 AM)ElviraTepes Wrote:

What is CISPA?

CISPA is what Congress came up with after SOPA failed. It didn't get as much attention because a lot of the companies opposed to SOPA supported CISPA because it created legal protection for the companies, but the same privacy violations for citizens still existed in it. I don't want to get overly political here, but you can find out more here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UERicIJ2J5U&feature=plcp

oooh. And on this note bing now is one of our visitors. I tooks a screenshot a few days ago.

(05-14-2012, 05:22 AM)darkfanboy Wrote: Skynet is looking for you John...

Oh shi-
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart

I agree totally with Killix.

This space intentionally left blank*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom User Titles Kilix 24 11,745 10-01-2012, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Craddenali