Mamaboy
(09-30-2015, 04:38 AM)JasonBrown Wrote: The movie isn't even out yet. These are more favorite character concepts than characters really.

Well, I like the concept of Kelly as he is not only hot, but also deals with responsability of an unplanned pregnancy
(09-30-2015, 05:56 AM)pregboy89 Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 04:38 AM)JasonBrown Wrote: The movie isn't even out yet. These are more favorite character concepts than characters really.

Well, I like the concept of Kelly as he is not only hot, but also deals with responsability of an unplanned pregnancy

I agree.
Follow all the action behind the scenes on our instagram page https://instagram.com/mamaboythemovie/
Exclamation 
Hello everyone,

I just received an email from Sean O'Donnell's manager (which I've attached). Please respect his request and avoid circulating images that have not been officially shared with the public. In other words, if it wasn't posted by Mama Boy's official social media accounts, don't circulate it. We don't want to get tangled up in any legal situations. Often times the success of a movie depends on the secrecy of its production. Leaked images of Sean's pregnant character spoils the fun.

Please delete any leaked images you might have posted on your social media accounts and let's help keep Mama Boy's secrets :)

Thanks guys,
Lyric

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-30-2015, 08:14 PM)Lyric Wrote: Hello everyone,

I just received an email from Sean O'Donnell's manager (which I've attached). Please respect his request and avoid circulating images that have not been officially shared with the public. In other words, if it wasn't posted by Mama Boy's official social media accounts, don't circulate it. We don't want to get tangled up in any legal situations. Often times the success of a movie depends on the secrecy of its production. Leaked images of Sean's pregnant character spoils the fun.

Please delete any leaked images you might have posted on your social media accounts and let's help keep Mama Boy's secrets :)

Thanks guys,
Lyric
Good to know. 

I'm wondering if this is referring to the ones we've posted or if there are others out there. I only ask because the ones I linked to were shared by Mamaboy on their FB page and came from one of their associate producers. 
You can link back to the images on the official pages/site, but do not embed them here.

I deleted the posts in this thread that embedded any media shared.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
"Mamaboy" is most likely to be released in Summer 2016. No specific date yet.
Where did you get that information?

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Instagram
Check it out!

Sacramento Business Journal #MAMABOY #Publicity #Sacramento http://goo.gl/Cgr9tr
Does anyone know if there be a way to pre order the movie? Like "paternity leave"? or will this be a movie theatre movie?
(10-09-2015, 07:38 PM)Myboyfriendspregnant Wrote: Does anyone know if there be a way to pre order the movie? Like "paternity leave"? or will this be a movie theatre movie?

I agree. I really wanna see this movie.
They haven't even completed filming yet, please be patient guys, it'll be available when it is completed.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(10-10-2015, 05:26 AM)mprego2 Wrote: They haven't even completed filming yet, please be patient guys, it'll be available when it is completed.

OK. I can wait. I'm just really excited to watch it.
That's a good question though. Do we know if it'll be in theaters or will it debut at film festivals and be online/DVD only, or did they not specify yet?
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
So far they said it will have a limited theater release and will definitely be available for digital download.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(10-10-2015, 05:26 AM)mprego2 Wrote: They haven't even completed filming yet, please be patient guys, it'll be available when it is completed.

I'm aware that they're not finished with filming. I was just wondering since if i recall, "PL" had a preorder for the movie, so I assumed...no rush here. Only asking.
Just want to make sure I'm getting this right: if they're deliberately not showing anything of the pregnancy/belly, does that mean that between now and summer 2016 we're gonna be talking about an mpreg movie that shows no signs that it's actually about mpreg?
Why does it have to show any belly shots when it has already revealed in the synopsis that Kelley is pregnant?

You must remember, this movie isn't technically "for" us, it is being marketed as a "teen comedy" directed towards the ages 10-17, this film is also using Sean O'Donnell's vast popularity status on social media as a big hook for potential viewers. The marketing team has already a clear cut targeted demographic that they are attempting to grab and honestly, they're doing an excellent job so far, and I for one actually LOVE the idea of keeping Kelley's pregnant image a secret for the time being, because when his pregnant body is revealed it will be that much more shocking than something you already have seen, and again, this film is NOT directed towards members of the mpreg community, it is directed towards the general public who presumably have never seen the image of a pregnant man, even in this day and age, as there are still people who know nothing of "Junior" or Thomas Beatie, etc., especially those of the intended demographic.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Totally agree. Am just trying to manage my expectations of how much actual mpreg material there will be to discuss for the next seven or eight months.