Mamaboy
Well, if I were them I wouldn't expect a image of a pregnant Sean/Kelly at the first trailer, at the earliest that is, they could not reveal it at all until the movie is actually released.

However, if you want something to discuss, I have something, every time a BTS photo is taken with Sean in it, every time a scene requires him to be pregnant, they cleverly block his belly, which I think is hilarious! XD You can imagine what scene each of those are and guess how far along he is.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
3 more days of filming, guys. Its been so much fun watching the movie's BTS pics from the beginning. The whole crew has done a fantastic job. ;) I'm gonna miss it. Can't wait for the finished product! :D
Where can you see the BTS photos again? ?
(10-13-2015, 09:08 AM)WhatsUpNoww Wrote: Where can you see the BTS photos again? ?

Try their Instagram page: http://websta.me/n/mamaboythemovie
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
sadly still no belly only baseball pictures
Like I said before, don't expect any belly shots until the first trailer AT THE EARLIEST, they are keeping his belly hidden on purpose for publicity reasons.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Mamaboy officially wrapped up yesterday. Really excited to see the movie! :D
(10-17-2015, 10:18 PM)coolbowtie1990 Wrote: Mamaboy officially wrapped up yesterday. Really excited to see the movie! :D

So am I. I cannot wait to see it.
Me too!
So tentatively the trailer is being set to be released January!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
That's a long wait.
#SacBee http://www.sacbee.com/entertainment/movi...70919.html
some one have a screenshot of picture Sean with big belly ?? I want to see it :'(
You won't find a picture of that yet. The producers of the movie are purposely leaving out pictures of the character in late term so you won't be able to see it until the trailer or the movie.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
For the record, if someone does happen to stumble upon said photo, please keep it on the down low.
I'm sure the producers want to keep this payoff hidden until the release of the trailer, or maybe even the film itself.
Trust me, you won't find a belly shot. They have really done a great job at Keeping it u der wraps. Honestly, its better to see it when the movie actually comes out.
Ya i agree..just wait for the movie to come out
I realize this isn't a film catered to the mpreg community but is a teen/comedy film. I'm guessing it will be played up for laughs. But I really wonder about how many teens would want to see a film about a High schooler getting pregnant to begin with. I read they are banking the film on the popularity of Sean O'Donnell. Will this film go wide in theatres or just limited and VOD?

I hope there will be plenty of bare belly/movement shots tho. I'm surprised the film only took 3 weeks to shoot. Seems a bit quick.
Well honestly, from what we know so far, I think this movie will be one of the better representations of male pregnancy, on par with "Kangaroo Man", and specifically why it should be a real, serious practice. That doesn't seem to be the case if you are just looking at the fact that the film is being promoted as a comedy, however if you really look closer the film actually has a serious take on male pregnancy and far superior than "Junior". Junior played on the idea of seeing a pregnant human male funny, this film however seems to be playing on situational humor of the issues of being pregnant (regardless of sex) and being a male and having to hide it and not the actual idea of a pregnant human male, similar to how Kangaroo Man handle the subject.

The protagonist of Mamaboy is a guy who is being EXTREMELY selfless and risking his life to protect his girlfriend from social outcast and disownment from her father, and is being VERY responsible for his child, this is similar to how the protagonist of Kangaroo Man behaved in a VERY selfless manner, also risking his life, to carry the burden of pregnancy when his wife biologically could not and there was no other choice as their chosen surrogate ran off at the last moment, which could have led to them losing a child to a stranger, if they had gone through the process, these two are in stark contrast to the similarly labeled comedy Junior, where the protagonist acted in VERY selfish ways for his own selfish goals and including stealing a woman's egg just to make a point, and who at first did not even want a baby and was not carrying the baby for a loved one, or for any real reason or purpose other than to further his own career.

My point is, Mamaboy, like Kangaroo Man, seems to follow more of the Omni magazine article than Junior ever did. This film has more substance than Junior did.

Also, you know how there are those movies you ONLY watch cause they have your favorite actor in it? That's what they're doing, and it's a smart move because in the film industry having popularity is what gets the audience, not so much the actual plot or story. This is why Junior is far more known than Kangaroo Man, even though most people hated the actual film. It's all about popularity and Sean has over a million fans and growing. If a fan likes the movie they will most likely suggest it to people they know who aren't Sean fans.

You guys must remember, separate these male pregnancy films from your own personal interest in mpreg, because it's not about liking it for your personal reasons but liking it for "mainstream" reasons. That's what they are going on and that's how ALL films work, by attaching big name talent (ie. Gary Busey) to bring in viewers.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Not sure if this was posted yet, but for BTS videos on #Mamaboy you can log on to Youtube. There's about 4 bts vids on posted.