Mamaboy
(08-11-2016, 07:02 AM)Takarimpreg Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 06:10 AM)Hla Wrote: Thanks so much! The full trailer is great. I love when he asks
Kelly "a baby what?" :D.
I can't make out all the words though. Can anyone hear what he is
telling her to convince her? I heard him say something about summer and
school being over.
I like that part with the nurse too, although shouldn't she be able to tell what's going on?

Kelly says: 'It’s perfect all right. I’ll have no problem hiding ten pounds and then when school lets out for the summer I’ll have it.'

It's the best kind of mpreg story, one where the guy thinks it'll be a cake walk and it isn't :D

Anybody going to the Cast & Crew showing Sept 3rd? They just announced a very limited number of tickets available to the public.
https://www.harriscenter.net/Online/default.asp Also a follow up showing Sept 11th at the IMAX theater as part of the Sacramento Film & Music Festival
Not me. I live all the way on the east coast. :( But, ugh! I'm so jealous of those who are going!  :@
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
A trailer, a screening... It all feels so real now! Hopefully we get details on wider screenings soon.
I hope they release it into the showcase cinemas
[Image: tumblr_oc5xmcSFtq1qi9lz7o1_1280.jpg]
New drawing that I did.
(08-19-2016, 09:59 PM)jrcash Wrote: New drawing that I did.

that's really good. You've done some wonderful drawings of Kelly.
There will be a bonus screening in Sacramento on September 11th at 2PM at the Esquire IMAX Theatre! There will also be a Q&A with the cast and crew after the film.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sacramento-...7064135558
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
[Image: tumblr_messaging_ocdmxg7L391rwt3jk_1280.jpg]
[Image: 14033590_1095833520469910_1587303455_n.j...OA%3D%3D.2]
Beat me to it classymike! But these photos are amazing, and it's so weird to think this movie is almost here!
(08-23-2016, 09:23 PM)Takarimpreg Wrote: Beat me to it classymike! But these photos are amazing, and it's so weird to think this movie is almost here!

They really are! Sean O'Donnell (Kelly) really looks fantastic pregnant and I'm super excited to see this movie.
OK, so we just got out of the screening and I must say it was a pretty good film, much better than I anticipated it would be! There is a hilarious birth practicing scene and the pregnant belly prosthetic was amazingly realistic, had stretchmarks and everything!

Definitely worth checking out! :D

MRCA
Human Family Tree
That's so great. I can't wait to see the film.

Did they give any indication on a firm release date? A post earlier in this thread said Valentine's Day. Please tell me we're not going to have to wait that long.
Are you referring to a DVD/VOD release date? If so, no and the film will need to make its run first before being released elsewhere. If that answers your question, like Paternity Leave.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(09-04-2016, 07:03 AM)mprego2 Wrote: OK, so we just got out of the screening and I must say it was a pretty good film, much better than I anticipated it would be! There is a hilarious birth practicing scene and the pregnant belly prosthetic was amazingly realistic, had stretchmarks and everything!

awesome! So happy to hear now i'm even more excited to see it! :D
(09-04-2016, 07:03 AM)mprego2 Wrote: OK, so we just got out of the screening and I must say it was a pretty good film, much better than I anticipated it would be! There is a hilarious birth practicing scene and the pregnant belly prosthetic was amazingly realistic, had stretchmarks and everything!

It was a treat!  Heart
But is it only being shown in California?
I'm in Arizona.

Did it have a birth scene? If so how was it?
Thank you all for the tremendous support for the film!

My name is Dave and I worked on the Mamaboy camera crew as the 2nd AC. Working on this film was a true blast! We had an incredible crew and equally incredible cast. I just have to share this...getting to work with the uber talented Stephen Tobolowsky was a dream come true, what an incredible man.

I'm sure you will all find the movie enjoyable. It was a very much home grown project that was put together by an incredibly talented director.

Once you all see the film, be sure to let us know what you think :). Should you have questions in the meantime, ask away and I'll do my best to address them if I can!
Theater was packed!

[Image: 20160903_182056-1%20-%20Copy.jpg]

[Image: 20160903_183018%20-%20Copy.jpg]

[Image: 20160903_212231%20-%20Copy.jpg]