Mamaboy
You guys the movie will be available on Direct tv via VOD, and Dish network on April 1st, from what I saw on snapchat. Let's hope it's not a prank! Lol
(03-02-2017, 05:05 AM)Myboyfriendspregnant Wrote: You guys the movie will be available on Direct tv via VOD, and Dish network on April 1st, from what I saw on snapchat. Let's hope it's not a prank! Lol

** EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT ***

You've all been asking when you can see it. Here you go. #MamaBoythemovie will be available on #VOD on #DISH #Network and DirecTV starting April 1st 2017. Don't worry if you don't have DISH or DirecTV we will have a wide digital release soon after. Stay tuned for that info. #MamaBoy #comingsoon #movie #mpreg @thesean0donnell @thegarybusey @alexandriadeberry @dylanrsnyder @mrmikeyreid
Image may contain: text
https://www.facebook.com/mamaboythemovie/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm just going to play devils advocate here for a second but it says April 1st... Are we sure it is not an April fools joke?
Oh we are definitely hoping this is not a joke. I don't have DirecTV or Dish, so I will have to wait to see it again. I went to the L.A. premiere in late October, and really enjoyed the movie. It's a heartwarming story, and one that doesn't poke fun at male pregnancy.
It feels like I've been waiting for years! I cannot wait to see this movie. Sean O'Donnell is a really great actor and Allie DeBerry seemso to have great chemistry with Sean
'Mamaboy' finally has an official wide release date - May 23, 2017!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Will it be available on DVD or just iTunes?
Yeahhhhhh, cant wait
I just preordered it on itunes
THEY JUST POSTED THE OFFICIAL TRAILER!!!!
This one shows a lot of scenes of Pregnant Kelly

https://youtu.be/Uh8z7nWEb7Q
Damn it, I want to preorder it, but it's only for itunes. I'm going to keep trying to see if they will do it for Google play store. :(
New BTS is up, everyone! :)
https://youtu.be/ewhbLEunS7E
Some good quality gifs from the new trailer thanks to Takarimpreg

[Image: tumblr_omyf9fGOZ41thay86o1_540.gif]
[Image: tumblr_omyf9fGOZ41thay86o2_540.gif]
[Image: tumblr_omyf9fGOZ41thay86o4_540.gif]
Yes!! Thanks for sharing!!
I am so incredibly jealous of anyone who has Dish or DirectTV right now! Let us know how it is please:)
Where can i buy it or rent it, if someine know?
Huhu, i dont have itune
Beginning today, it's available On Demand on Dish and DirecTV. It's also available for pre-order on iTunes. It will be released May 23 there, and on other platforms yet to be announced. I found the official trailer on Vimeo, and you can follow them there as well.
(04-01-2017, 01:17 PM)mpregfan1 Wrote: Beginning today, it's available On Demand on Dish and DirecTV. It's also available for pre-order on iTunes. It will be released May 23 there, and on other platforms yet to be announced. I found the official trailer on Vimeo, and you can follow them there as well.

Thanks for the infomation, i really hope there are other site where i can watch it or rent
I just looked on Direct TV. It's not there, yet.
(04-01-2017, 03:32 PM)avgguy1975 Wrote: I just looked on Direct TV. It's not there, yet.

I saw it on the Direc t v search