Custom User Titles
(08-27-2012, 09:13 AM)Faunus Wrote: Oh, I don't pay much of the attention apparently.... Never even looked into this. Thought it was designated to those who ask or something. I dunno, I'd rather be humble, and I feel that's hard if I chose it for myself, lol. Can we start a thread where people like me can ask others to pick our title?! ;D

I could see this happening... first person posts three possible custom user names. The first person to post below them has to pick one of those three, and suggest three more for the next person. I don't know, I know that model is open for abuse, but it might be fun to make a game out of this...
Kilix stockpiled 3!
My title suits me. I don't want to change it :P
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
(08-31-2012, 05:29 AM)Jesse Wrote: My title suits me. I don't want to change it :P

Same here. Mine is so...me. ;)
(08-31-2012, 05:04 PM)Mark Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 05:29 AM)Jesse Wrote: My title suits me. I don't want to change it :P

Same here. Mine is so...me. ;)

Well you guys have names that are both interesting and non-pontificatory, lol.

I settled on one, finally. I can't believe I thought of something so mind-altering and illuminating. I AM HAPPY! XD
I don't really care what a site call as long as it isn't negetive or jobber (pro-sports term I hate)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user.. Google? Sugar Kitten =^_^= 12 6,768 08-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Last Post: inflator