Suprise, suprise!
"Yeah it is." He held his hand, "come on let's go."
He smiled and started to walk.
He walked him to the park by the lake. There were a few people who were mostly couples walking along the park that was slowly starting to tint yellow from the setting sun.
((Super sorry for not responding! >~< I went on vacation and totally forgot about this! I'm Sorry!!!))
*Claude would sigh happily, seeing the setting sun.* It's so beautiful..
(It's alright I totally understand! I went offline for a few days as well so need to worry about it! ^.^)

Aaron nodded, "it is. Especially with all the colors mixed around."
*Claude took a seat down on a bench that overlook a smal part of the park, with a great view of the sun set*
Aaron sat down beside him and placed an arm around him. the sun is now hitting rays of tints of orange and pink on the park.
*He would sigh, laying his head on your shoulder* Hm...it's so beautiful...
"It is." The sunset wouldn't last long, he figured. But he didn't mind at all considering how slow and beautiful it was.
*Claude sighed, holding your hand softly* Do you think the baby will be just as beautiful..?
He leaned against him and took his hand, "of course...maybe as beautiful as the ocean if he or she has your hair and eyes."
*He smiled, hugging you close as he laid a free hand on his stomach* We're gonna be parents..
(Heh sorry for being offline!)

"I know...exciting isn't it?"