Suprise, suprise!
"Either cyclic vomiting syndrome which I'm sure you don't have." He said as he scanned through the third article. He went to the bottom of the screen again. He clicked on the website, "Or you're probably...pregnant."
All the color drained from him as his mouth fell agape in shock. "I-Impossible...no, no, that's not possible..!"
Aaron felt a bit sick himself. The website had loaded along with symptoms of pregnancy, "I don't even know if it's true...Fatigue, morning sickness, gaining weight, food cravings...have you experienced any of them for the past few weeks?" He tried to think as he ran a hand through his hair.
"W-Well, there was the morning sickness..but...i did feel tired and exhausted for the past week..only those two.."
Aaron wasn't sure at all what to do. If it was true, what could they do?, "Okay, maybe I'm just exaggerating..." He turned off his phone and placed it back in his pocket. He place his elbows on the table and thought for a few moments as he tried to get himself together, "You could always take a pregnancy test I guess..."
Claude finished up his light meal, sipping the last of his juice as he blushed at the mention of a pregnancy test. "I..I don't know, Aaron..what if it's just...a tiny virus? Yeah, yeah..!"
He took the bowl and cup away when he was finished. He began to wash the dishes. It gave him something to do, "Well I guess either way you'll have to go to a doctor..."
Claude sighed. "Fiiiiine...mh...but no needles!" He crossed his arms cutely and harrumphed.
Aaron looked over at him and smiled at how almost childish he looked, "Alright, I'll try to make sure the doctor won't do it." He cleaned his hands with a towel when he was finished, "Should we go right now?"
"Well...alright. The suspense is killing me. Let's go!" He would run a hand through his hair, clearing his throat.
He nodded, "Sure." He grabbed the car keys by the table and went outside.
Claude followed outside, chuckling nervously as a thought drifted through his mind. 'A-Am i really pregnant..? No..! That's a silly thought..'
Aaron tried not to think too much as he walked to the car and sat in the driver seat. he turned on the ignition of the car as he flipped through radio stations.
He climbed into the passenger's seat, glancing out the window and sighing.
"I'm sure everything will be alright..." He finally switched to a station when Claude got on and began to drive to the doctor's.
"I hope.." He smiled a bit once Aaron switched on the station.
He really didn't talk much for the rest of the ride to the doctor's. His thoughts full of worries for Claude as to what was wrong with him. He reached the doctor's office in a few minutes and parked it in one of the open spaces in the parking lots. He turned off the ignition and got off the car.
Claude followed, surely but slowly, he made his way to your side, grabbing ahold of your hand softly. In moments like these, it would be normal for him to hold onto your hand, maybe become a bit clingy at times, but as long as it would comfort him.
Aaron looked over and smiled at him. He squeezed his hand as they walked to the doctor's office. He opened the door for him before going in himself.
Claude would follow after you, smiling sheepishly.