Suprise, suprise!
Aaron stepped inside the office. The receptionist looked over at them and greeted them with a smile. Aaron looked over at her and smiled as he walked over to the receptionist to sign Claude in.
Claude would look around a bit, eyeing some of the magazines at the rack near the door. He grabbed one, flipping through the pages until he came across an article that interested him.
Aaron sat next to him once he finished signing Claude in, "The doctor will see you in a few minutes." He took out his phone and began reading one of the ebooks he had in there.
Claude smiled and rested his head on Aaron's shoulder, looking up to him, he whispered. "I'm glad i have you here. You're the best.."
Aaron smiled at him when he looked up at him. He kissed his blue hair, "You're the best too. I'm glad to have met you."
Claude smiled and sighed, putting down the magazine and shutting his eyes. He'd rest on your shoulder for a small while.
He let Claude rest on his shoulder before the receptionist called Claude's name.

Aaron looked over at him, "Want me to go with you?"
Claude brought his head up, and grabbed onto his hand. "Yes please.."
Aaron nodded and walked with him down to the doctor's office as the receptionist opened the door to let them in, "thanks." He led Claude down the hallway to the room the receptionist told what room to go to. They entered the room.
He sat up onto the chair, swinging his feet a bit and looking around.
Aaron took a seat beside him as the doctor looked at Claude, "So Mr. Mathers, what seems to be the problem?
"Well Doc..i've sorta been throwing up every morning for the past 5 weeks, i can barely hold anything down when i eat, and i've been feeling tired and drained for the past 2 weeks..
The doctor nodded as he took some notes on his clipboard, "Alright, we're just gonna run the usual blood pressure and weight check before I begin to ask you some questions. Just step on the weight scale."
Claude nodded, stepping onto the scale.
The doctor checked his weight and wrote the weight down, "Just sit back on the chair." He began to get the tools ready for a blood pressure check.
He nodded, sitting back down.
The doctor did the blood pressure check and checked his breathing without much hassle. He removed the stethoscope from his ears when he was finished. He brought his clipboard again, "Okay I'm going to have to ask you a few questions. Have you smoked or drank in the past five weeks?"
"No, not at all."
"Do you have any medical problems where you need to take medication?"
"No, sir. None that i recall."