I have a Question
Question 
So, I want to post a story of my on here, it's not mpreg or fpreg, I just want to see what people think about it. Could I post that on here or no?

Sorry for the noob question, I'm still learning this site.

Thank you :)
"Why are you walking funny?"
"Who me?"
"Yes you."
"Because those guys are a pain in my ass."
Since our site is dedicated to mpreg (and to a lesser extent, fpreg), then I would have to say no.

However we have no objections to you linking back to it in the General Discussion section. There are plenty of other sites that you can post up stories for free, like Deviantart, Fictionpress, and Writing.com just to name a few.

My suggestion would be to post your story up there then make a thread here for comments and feedback if that is what you are looking for.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
(07-03-2015, 06:48 PM)TheKicking Wrote: Since our site is dedicated to mpreg (and to a lesser extent, fpreg), then I would have to say no.

However we have no objections to you linking back to it in the General Discussion section. There are plenty of other sites that you can post up stories for free, like Deviantart, Fictionpress, and Writing.com just to name a few.

My suggestion would be to post your story up there then make a thread here for comments and feedback if that is what you are looking for.

That is what I'm looking for. Thank you for getting back to me. I had a feeling that it would be no, but hey it doesn't hurt to ask. So I would make a thread in General Discussion, with the link of one any of the sites that have my stories on them?
"Who me?"
"Yes you."
Yep!
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
(07-04-2015, 06:37 AM)TheKicking Wrote: Yep!
Okay, thank you. :)
"Who me?"
"Yes you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about adding contributing a story to the library. atreu 0 2,598 09-14-2019, 04:37 AM
Last Post: atreu
  I have a question coolbowtie1990 1 1,842 02-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: TheKicking
  Rule #2 question Mark 10 6,139 12-04-2014, 02:18 AM
Last Post: TheKicking
  A quick question about Advertising the_fashion_thing 2 2,218 08-24-2014, 05:05 AM
Last Post: the_fashion_thing
  Rp biography question TigerWolf 0 1,423 07-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Last Post: TigerWolf
  Question on new rules Mark 19 16,412 06-16-2013, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Mark
  Underline Name [Question] ravenblack 2 2,912 08-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Last Post: ravenblack