The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
"No, I will be gentle with your body. The birth will be the same amount of pain as a normal labor". He explained
Ryne sighed as he laid back in his seat. He thought for a moment again. "And I don't have to do anything else?" He asked to be clear.
"No, just those two things" Ginsu replied smoothly and glanced at the menu.
Ryne blushed brightly as he thought over the entire deal. He let out a deep sigh. "I'll do it." He said suddenly.
"Thank you, I promise you will not regret it". Ginsu replied hiding his surprise about Ryne's answer. He thought it was going to take more work to convince him.
"I hope not. Let's eat dinner first then we can start." Ryne said as he hoped he was making the right decision
"Alright, please order whatever you want on the menu". He smiled and glanced at the menu.
Ryne glanced at the menu and found what he want. As soon as the waitress came around, he would order a large steak and some fries.
Ginsu smiled and placed their orders with the waitress.
The waitress returned and Ryne started to eat, enjoying the delicious meal before him. He moaned in delight as he took every bite.
Ginsu chuckled as he enjoyed his own meal amused by Ryne's moans.
Ryne finished quickly, giving a little hiccup of satisfaction from eating everything. "I think I ate too much." He groaned.
"That's alright, I want you good and full for tonight". Ginsu replied smoothly and kissed Ryne's cheek.
"Right. When you take my virginity and all that." Ryne said as he sighed. A price to pay to live the good life.

(Just an idea, do you think Ryne could start out big and only get bigger?)
(Sure)

"Yes, that's right along with anything you want or could ever want". He replied smoothly. "Would like dessert?"
"Yes please. Chocolate cake if you have any." Ryne replied kindly. He wanted to spoil himself with as much as he wanted, knowing that by tomorrow, he was going to be left with a heavy burden.
"Sure, they have the best chocolate cake here" He smiled and ordered a generous slice of cake for Ryne.
"So, other then trying to steal young men's innocence and trying to make an heir to your empire, what else do you do?" Ryne asked as he tried to learn more from Ginsu.
"I have never raped anyone." He replied insulted by the comment. "I enjoy traveling the world, helping others with by donating to different charities that serve to help others who are in of help. Also, I have been alone for years and never had a family of my own". He replied smoothly
"I didn't expect that. Then if you do all these good things, why do you hunt people like me?" Ryne asked as curiousity got the better of him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,249 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,559 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,353 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,855 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,838 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,254 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,244 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8