Just Two Guys Giving Birth (closed with tjopj44)
Two college roommates just happen to be pregnant together. They're both in their 3rd trimester and are having some difficulty moving around their dorm room. The room is small enough for two guys, but, since they're both sporting tight, swollen bellies, it's even more difficult. Scott has been having small contractions all day, but he doesn't want to alarm his roommate. He also doesn't want to draw attention to himself in a dorm full of jocks.

"Are you almost finished with your homework? Still trying to get this project..." There's a little pause as Scott feels a sharp pain at the base of his gigantic belly and rubs it to ease his discomfort.
(07-08-2015, 01:30 AM)givingbirth Wrote: Two college roommates just happen to be pregnant together. They're both in their 3rd trimester and are having some difficulty moving around their dorm room. The room is small enough for two guys, but, since they're both sporting tight, swollen bellies, it's even more difficult. Scott has been having small contractions all day, but he doesn't want to alarm his roommate. He also doesn't want to draw attention to himself in a dorm full of jocks.

"Are you almost finished with your homework? Still trying to get this project..." There's a little pause as Scott feels a sharp pain at the base of his gigantic belly and rubs it to ease his discomfort.

Max reclines himself in the chair, rubbing his huge belly. He was having twins babies, that was obvious. He brushed his short wavy blonde hair, and looked around the room with his grey eyes. He have been feeling contractions two days ago, but he didn't think his babies would come until the weekend. He let a short moan escape from his lips and answer Scott "Yes, i just finished it."
"That's good. Got any big plans this weekend?" Scott was started to get a little worried that he may be very busy for the next couple of days, but, unlike the other guys at school, he might be in labor. He tried to stand up from his desk and walk to his bed, but his body was not cooperating. Gaining 40 pounds in 9 months can mess with your equilibrium.
(07-08-2015, 01:45 AM)givingbirth Wrote: "That's good. Got any big plans this weekend?" Scott was started to get a little worried that he may be very busy for the next couple of days, but, unlike the other guys at school, he might be in labor. He tried to stand up from his desk and walk to his bed, but his body was not cooperating. Gaining 40 pounds in 9 months can mess with your equilibrium.

"Here, i'll help you" Max said, slowly standing up from his own chair and walking to help Scott. He offers his hand to Scott, to help him. "No, i don't think i've got any plans for now. You know, i'm 8 and a half months pregnant with twins, i can't set anything until the babies come... What about you? Any plans?"
"Just planning to relax this weekend. Don't have any big projects coming up, and, with this baby due soon, I just don't feel like moving around too much." Just as he reaches his bed, Scott leans down as a contraction takes hold of his body. He's trying to hide it from Max, but his deep breaths may be giving him away.
(07-08-2015, 01:58 AM)givingbirth Wrote: "Just planning to relax this weekend. Don't have any big projects coming up, and, with this baby due soon, I just don't feel like moving around too much." Just as he reaches his bed, Scott leans down as a contraction takes hold of his body. He's trying to hide it from Max, but his deep breaths may be giving him away.

"Oh, my, is that a contraction? Are you okay?" Max asks Scott. He was about to say something when he feels a contraction in his own belly, and can't help but moaning. "Damn it."
"You can't be serious!! Are we both having contractions at the same time?" Scott didn't have time to worry about the unusual circumstances because his contraction was hitting its peak. He was still able to breath through the pain, but he knew that this was only the beginning. The contractions were only going to get worse, and there was no way of telling how long his labor could go on. Scott caught Max's eye, and he tried to smile as the contraction started to ease up. "I can't believe this is happening."
(07-08-2015, 02:18 AM)givingbirth Wrote: "You can't be serious!! Are we both having contractions at the same time?" Scott didn't have time to worry about the unusual circumstances because his contraction was hitting its peak. He was still able to breath through the pain, but he knew that this was only the beginning. The contractions were only going to get worse, and there was no way of telling how long his labor could go on. Scott caught Max's eye, and he tried to smile as the contraction started to ease up. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Hell, yeah, we are having contractions at the same time. Maybe we give birth at the same time too." Max said, starting to panic. He couldn't give birth now, it was not time yet. He had tests to do tomorrow, and his water had not broken yet. He breathed slowly until the contraction stopped. "Oooof. Wow, that was really something" He smiled and stood up.
"Max, when did your contractions start?" Scott smiled a little too. It was so weird that they lived together, and yet this was the first time they both knew that they were having contractions. "I think these babies are ready to come out. How are you doing?"
(07-08-2015, 02:44 AM)givingbirth Wrote: "Max, when did your contractions start?" Scott smiled a little too. It was so weird that they lived together, and yet this was the first time they both knew that they were having contractions. "I think these babies are ready to come out. How are you doing?"

"I think they started about two days ago..." Max said with a smirk. "You think so? I don't know, i still feel like i'm not ready. But i am... Well, fine, i gues... And you?"
"Mine started this morning, but I can tell they've gotten a little harder and closer together. Trying to relax, but nervous about what real labor is going to feel like." Scott could feel his baby moving around a lot. It was almost as if it knew what was coming. "I think I need to go to the bathroom. Sucks that it's all the way down the hall. Hopefully, I don't have any contractions on the way." Scott waddles his way to the door, praying that he can make it to the bathroom without doubling over in pain.
(07-08-2015, 02:53 AM)givingbirth Wrote: "Mine started this morning, but I can tell they've gotten a little harder and closer together. Trying to relax, but nervous about what real labor is going to feel like." Scott could feel his baby moving around a lot. It was almost as if it knew what was coming. "I think I need to go to the bathroom. Sucks that it's all the way down the hall. Hopefully, I don't have any contractions on the way." Scott waddles his way to the door, praying that he can make it to the bathroom without doubling over in pain.

"Scoot, wait. If labor begins, what are we going to do? The school is too far from the hospital... What if we have to give birth here?" Max asked, worried for the first time
"I guess we'll just have to help each other and deliver our babies on our own. I know it's not ideal, but I don't want a lot of people to know about this. Hopefully we won't both be having these babies at the exact same time." Scott couldn't even get out the door before a huge contraction gripped his swollen belly. He held the bottom of his belly with one hand and leaned against the door with the other. This contraction was the strongest yet. He couldn't remember how to do his breathing exercises, so he just had to pant through the pain.
(07-08-2015, 03:03 AM)givingbirth Wrote: "I guess we'll just have to help each other and deliver our babies on our own. I know it's not ideal, but I don't want a lot of people to know about this. Hopefully we won't both be having these babies at the exact same time." Scott couldn't even get out the door before a huge contraction gripped his swollen belly. He held the bottom of his belly with one hand and leaned against the door with the other. This contraction was the strongest yet. He couldn't remember how to do his breathing exercises, so he just had to pant through the pain.

"Yes, i guess so. I promise that i'll try to help you with it" Max said. "Oh, my, Scott, are you okay?" He tried to stood up quickly from the bed, but was hit by a huge contraction, the worse until now, and fell again in the bed. "Ouch, damn" He exclaimed as the pain continued. But he still had to keep Scott calm, so he said between his clenched teeth "Keep calm, Scott, just breathe, you are going to be all right".
Scott tried to breathe through the pain, but he's never felt anything like this before. He'd had stomach cramps before, but this was on a completely different level. He just held onto the door and tried to squat down a little. He thought he might be able to ease the pain if he could open his hips up a little more and give the baby room to come down. The only problem was that he wasn't quite sure how he'd stand up again.
(07-10-2015, 12:47 AM)givingbirth Wrote: Scott tried to breathe through the pain, but he's never felt anything like this before. He'd had stomach cramps before, but this was on a completely different level. He just held onto the door and tried to squat down a little. He thought he might be able to ease the pain if he could open his hips up a little more and give the baby room to come down. The only problem was that he wasn't quite sure how he'd stand up again.

Max breathed through the pain until it stopped. Than he stood up slowly, holding his belly, and helped Scott. "Hey, pal, are you okay? Do you need help?"
"Sure...you want to have this baby for me? Max, this is just the beginning stages of labor...how are we going to make it through until the end?" Scott was able to stand up now and stretch a little with his hands supporting his back. When he did this, his gigantic belly stuck out quite a bit.
(07-10-2015, 01:56 AM)givingbirth Wrote: "Sure...you want to have this baby for me? Max, this is just the beginning stages of labor...how are we going to make it through until the end?" Scott was able to stand up now and stretch a little with his hands supporting his back. When he did this, his gigantic belly stuck out quite a bit.

"Oh, Scott... If i could, i would have this baby for you, really. But that is impossible." Max said, looking at his friend. "I am sure we can do this. We are strong. I promise you everything will be okay at the end". He slowly approached his hand of Scott's belly, looking at him to know if he was allowed. As Scott said nothing, Max rubbed Scott belly, as to calm down the baby. At the same time, he took Scott hand with his other hand, and put it on his own belly, to make Scott feel his babies "You see? The babies are fine. They are calm and warm inside us. Isn't it good? They will be fine. And that is what really matters, right?" He said, to calm Scott down.
Scott was surprised, but feeling Max's belly did calm him down. He just reminded himself that he'd been through all of the childbirth classes and seen all of the videos, so he knew what to expect. Unfortunately, pain was part of the process, but it was comforting to know he had Max here going through the same thing with him. Scott felt a little kick from Max's belly. It brought a smile to his face. "I think you may have an athlete on your hands...feels pretty active. Thanks for talking me off of the ledge."
(07-11-2015, 06:38 PM)givingbirth Wrote: Scott was surprised, but feeling Max's belly did calm him down. He just reminded himself that he'd been through all of the childbirth classes and seen all of the videos, so he knew what to expect. Unfortunately, pain was part of the process, but it was comforting to know he had Max here going through the same thing with him. Scott felt a little kick from Max's belly. It brought a smile to his face. "I think you may have an athlete on your hands...feels pretty active. Thanks for talking me off of the ledge."

Max smiled. "Yes, little Sam and little Jack are always kicking me" he said, happy. "And you are welcome, Scott. I'm glad i can help you. We can do it, and we will help each other."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,678 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,393 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,100 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,707 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,857 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,804 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,076 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,700 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,710 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8