アリスの穴の中で・父さんが子供を産むことになった理由
some know about it?
Translation?
Can someone find a link to this? Looks really interesting!
looks really interesting hope someone will upload it
Yeah someone please upload this !
I don't have a link to the show/movie, but Chrome translated the page for me. It's very rough and confusing at parts, but it kind of describes the plot. Kind of.

Man pregnancy! ? Through a bizarre situation, hard-hitting drama that depicts the preciousness of suffering-life that produce experientially. Original story Akira Ueno "in Alice's hole". Starring Kaoru Kobayashi, Dunhuang Horikawa maker an effect. Co-star, the green Kiuchi, Ibu Masato, Satomi Tezuka, Yosuke Saito other. 1990 work. [Story] Naganuma Sou (Kaoru Kobayashi) is fighting a strange nausea from Okinuke. Although eldest son Yusuke (Hayami Shoji) is aware of the appearance of his father, eldest daughter Kaori (Hamashima Natsuko) of college students are indifferent, wife Reiko (green Kiuchi) of housewives say Butsukusa a man conducted our that not even'll help breakfast. Sou had a fearfully secretary Yukiko (Aida Natsuki) and cheating. However, also a hotel, it is attacked by nausea example, would jump into the toilet. Sou became truly anxiety, ask a medical friend doctor Tsuzuki (Ibu Masato). Tsuzuki is puzzled, introduces another woman doctor Kobashi Noriko (Satomi Tezuka), perform a more precise examination. And the results that have been told is, pregnant four months .... The next morning, Sou woke up in the underpass. Last night in shock, there is no memory Where did what was. The panic was attendance to, but would vomit again on the occasion of the conference. He rushed to the hospital, but a request for abortion to Tsuzuki and Kobashi, would have been sentenced to as "impossible" ....
"Will you walk into my parlor?" said the Spider to the Fly.
The reason for - father was supposed to give birth to children in Alice's hole

That's the google translate version. So probably 50% wrong.
in alice hole - the reason why father gave birth to the kids?? its a very old dorama..
Please guys, especially Asians who know the language, try to find some link, I want to watch this...
I found some information abou it. It's drama produced by japanese TBS channel, in 1990, and it was broadcast on 25.8.2014
Someone please find a video of this D:
Any update??
There is this promo segment from a short time ago.
Any friends from Japan can help us to check if any platform can watch this? Even if it’s need to subscribe… cause I don’t want to subscribe the channel then only realize they do not have the film… ?
I just found that if we request many times/until enough, they will broadcast this movie. Here's the link to send request, it's in Japanese but you guys con use google translate.

https://cgi.tbs.co.jp/ppshw/pc/tbs-ch/7664/enquete.do