アリスの穴の中で・父さんが子供を産むことになった理由
I don't have a link to the show/movie, but Chrome translated the page for me. It's very rough and confusing at parts, but it kind of describes the plot. Kind of.

Man pregnancy! ? Through a bizarre situation, hard-hitting drama that depicts the preciousness of suffering-life that produce experientially. Original story Akira Ueno "in Alice's hole". Starring Kaoru Kobayashi, Dunhuang Horikawa maker an effect. Co-star, the green Kiuchi, Ibu Masato, Satomi Tezuka, Yosuke Saito other. 1990 work. [Story] Naganuma Sou (Kaoru Kobayashi) is fighting a strange nausea from Okinuke. Although eldest son Yusuke (Hayami Shoji) is aware of the appearance of his father, eldest daughter Kaori (Hamashima Natsuko) of college students are indifferent, wife Reiko (green Kiuchi) of housewives say Butsukusa a man conducted our that not even'll help breakfast. Sou had a fearfully secretary Yukiko (Aida Natsuki) and cheating. However, also a hotel, it is attacked by nausea example, would jump into the toilet. Sou became truly anxiety, ask a medical friend doctor Tsuzuki (Ibu Masato). Tsuzuki is puzzled, introduces another woman doctor Kobashi Noriko (Satomi Tezuka), perform a more precise examination. And the results that have been told is, pregnant four months .... The next morning, Sou woke up in the underpass. Last night in shock, there is no memory Where did what was. The panic was attendance to, but would vomit again on the occasion of the conference. He rushed to the hospital, but a request for abortion to Tsuzuki and Kobashi, would have been sentenced to as "impossible" ....
"Will you walk into my parlor?" said the Spider to the Fly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: アリスの穴の中で・父さんが子供を産むことになった理由 - by FolkMaster - 10-04-2015, 09:20 PM