reputation?
what are these reputation point things? I mean, apparently I have two, which is more than be said for me in real life, but how do we get them and how do we give them to other users?
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.
Like Viscous said, reputation is gained by people rating your posts. They might do this because they agree with something you said or because they really like artwork or prose you might have posted. You should be able to at least see who rated you and for what post. A reason for a rating is optional, so you might not know why a member gave you reputation points.

You can't lose reputation points except by people retracting their rating, and you can't give someone bad reputation points, only good ones.

This is not something that the admins take seriously, and it doesn't affect your standing in the community directly. It's simply a way for people to show appreciation.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
omg I'm popular! I hope it doesn't go to my head...lol no

thanks for the clarification
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.