my big question
not that I'm advocating anything, but something I read in a George Carlin book brought up a good point: why is it that in only one small area of the US, prostitution is legal? as he put it, 'selling things is legal, and fucking is legal. so why is it illegal to sell fucking?"

don't get me wrong, as I said, I'm not advocating, promoting, or advertising...it's just a curious thought.
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.
The US of A isn't the world's most consistent bunch. I think that the laws can have a lot to do with the people where you live. It used to be illegal in Alabama to buy sex toys, for example (don't hold me on that, I'm not a legal expert!), but that isn't outrageous when you think about what the majority opinion is in some of the local, more rural areas.

In brief, the law depends in part on what is socially acceptable, and that tends to vary by location, age, and other factors. Maybe we see this more in the USA where there is a hierarchy of state and federal laws, giving rural areas more autonomy in some ways.

Lawyers didn't write the book of morality. Human laws are an approximation in my humble opinion.
And for Americans, prostitution is crossing a line. Funny ain't it? Americans love violance, europeans love guns, and I think Asains is definatly depening on the area, but I think it's a mix of both loves.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question of the Day star478 5 3,985 11-28-2023, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  A Random Question dtown96 2 4,929 08-24-2017, 05:17 AM
Last Post: WAYNE
Video Serious Question. Please message if you can help. KyleAlexander 1 7,282 01-17-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post: TheBoyWithTheBelly
  Question to all Furries Enceinte_Boy 13 7,215 05-14-2015, 02:05 PM
Last Post: BigPregBelly