Public simulation
was just wondering if anyone has ever simulate out of there house.  Ive done it a couple times at night and gone for a drive.  Its takes a min to get use to, the bump just about touches the steering wheel and i drive a manual so when i move my feet to change gear my leg gets slightly restricted my the belly (not in a dangerous way though)
I live in Canada, so sometimes during the cold winter months, I like to go out wearing a simulated belly underneath my heavy winter coat. I typically just go out by myself when I do this, but the one or two times I've bumped into people I know, they didn't have a clue! 
I have on several occasions. The first was at an anime convention where I had a t-shirt with the letters MPREG on it and the classic "bun in the oven" design. A few years later I participated in an mpreg documentary and had to go out to several places while pregnant for filming, including a clothing store, a Target, and a doula class. Like BigSwollenBelly, I've gone out shopping in the winter with a big winter coat over a very large belly, but one time when I was doing a simulation at home I remembered I had to get my paycheck in the ATM before 4:00 and it was already 3:40. The ATM was within walking distance from my house (I don't have a car), and taking everything off would have taken too long, so I darted out the door as fast as possible and (quickly) waddled all the way to the ATM. I still took a back road way to get there, though, so fewer people would see me. I've also done a pregnant bride for Halloween, and a "Mr. Seahorse" outfit for an electric daisy party.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
you all are so brave. I think here people care too much about others and I was too shy to do that. I just once was wearing one piece and bra but nothing under (no belly or boobs) and went to a video renting place and even so I was scared..... I did some transvestor thing but just for my job but never something like pregnant. Just remind myself wearing a dress with a belly with my sister...poor her LOL
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
I wouldnt get away with bumping into people and them not noticing.  My typical bump size is a twinner and i have some maternity clothes, which means my bump is on full display for anyone who spots me.  

Last time i went out in public i stopped my car at a field near where i live, its surrounded by houses but as it was around 2 on the morning so i got out my car and went for a walk.  Was one of the best experiences ive had simulating while at the same time the most nervous ive been incase someone saw me.  I waddled around and rubbed my belly for probably 20 minutes in the moon light and then headed back to my car.  Where i parked was just off a main road and about 20 feet from my car i spotted a drunk guy about 20 feet the other side walk past.  I froze and tried not to make any noise as he walked by, thankfully he didnt look over.  For some reason though in my head im kind of sad he didnt.  The scenario that i think of happening is that he doesnt really take in what he is looking at and rubs my bump, but that would be very unlikely so was deffinately best he didnt see me.
Here is a pic for reference of how i typically simulate

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-12-2015, 12:09 AM)Minipreggo Wrote: I wouldnt get away with bumping into people and them not noticing.  My typical bump size is a twinner and i have some maternity clothes, which means my bump is on full display for anyone who spots me.  

Last time i went out in public i stopped my car at a field near where i live, its surrounded by houses but as it was around 2 on the morning so i got out my car and went for a walk.  Was one of the best experiences ive had simulating while at the same time the most nervous ive been incase someone saw me.  I waddled around and rubbed my belly for probably 20 minutes in the moon light and then headed back to my car.  Where i parked was just off a main road and about 20 feet from my car i spotted a drunk guy about 20 feet the other side walk past.  I froze and tried not to make any noise as he walked by, thankfully he didnt look over.  For some reason though in my head im kind of sad he didnt.  The scenario that i think of happening is that he doesnt really take in what he is looking at and rubs my bump, but that would be very unlikely so was deffinately best he didnt see me.

congrads on your adventure. I can understand the feeling of sadness because that man did not notice it.
I been doing this go a couple of weeks now and it one of the best feeling ever. I would put my belly on and just going out to places that I rarely go. Just walk in and get some small like candy or drink. I would get some looks but nobody would care.
i love my preggo belly. dont u? lol
I love everything about this thread :)

I have loved simulation since I was very young, and over the years I got better and better at it, but I always assumed I was the only person in the world who enjoyed it until I found some YouTube videos and sites like this a few years ago, now I probably simulate a big pregnant belly more than ever...living alone certainly has its benefits haha.

When I used to live with my parents, just having a free house and daring to venture downstairs with my huge swollen belly sticking out was the most thrilling thing imaginable, I didn't even attempt to go outside until years and years later when I went out for a drive late one night and parked up in a dark country lane to just rub my belly, it was almost too much for me and I was shaking with excitement so much I could barely drive properly, my heart was racing as I thought about someone seeing me...in a good way of course!

In recent months my feelings on it have changed somewhat though, I have always dreamt of being able to enjoy it with someone, either just sitting around the house having movie marathons whilst big and pregnant, and I have been venturing out wearing a smaller belly under a big jumper, including a few late night Tesco runs whilst swollen to at least 6 months size, but to go out with my usual twin size girth is still something I haven't braved. I think below a certain size just looks like a beer belly hidden under a hoodie and you blend in, but a big 9 month round belly bulging out would catch people's eye...which would be fun I guess :P

I loved reading all of your accounts on here though and let's just say I plan to share alot more stuff like this in future, including a few photos or videos of me enjoying my big belly out in public, for those who enjoy seeing that sort of thing just as much as I do ;)
I have ventured out with my different third trimester bellies to various places, primarily small gas stations and mini marts. What makes it even more enjoyable is that I've had cashiers/owners ask about my belly and follow up with my pregnancy during my several visits over the time span of a few weeks. Two other gas station/mini mart cashiers suggested that I get checked out because of potential bowel obstruction since the rest of my frame is fairly lean.

I've also been to two stores where I was spotted with my 9-month pregnant belly and a staff member calls other staff members to come look. It was very obvious at both stores: the first store had staff members standing near me, staring straight at me, and laughing their heads off; the second store had their staff members kind of shadow me (not too closely) and they would send up different staff members every few minutes to "see if I needed help finding anything" even though I was in the same section the entire time.
When I visited my sis-in-law and her husband last year (Feb around my birthday), they loved to see my big pregnant belly and they were amazed how well it looked on me, they even took part in feeling my "baby kick hard, move about and respond to their aunt's and uncle's voice". And here's a memory: I was sitting on their couch, eating a box of twinkies to simulate a "baby and Mommy is eating together" craving and my sis-in-law approached me, lifted my dress to see my belly and I enjoyed that kind of attention, lots of laughter, and she along with her husband pretended to cuddle with the "baby", this is the kind of love a family member would give to an unborn child. And in fact, my wife recorded it, I mean, MPreg can be so much innocent fun.
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart
Marvelous, that post is adorable and the kind of thing I aspire to with my simulating.
I vaguely recall bringing up something similar in another thread about a year(ish) ago. Firstly, I've never simulated whilst in the public eye in my adult life. I simply don't have that level of confidence, although I admire those who have. Face-to-face, I'm quite a shy person. 

I recollect as a child, in our old house I used to do something which was a bit 'odd'. I remember being in my bedroom and lifting up whatever shirt or top I had on at the time and showing my bare belly out of it. Not with people looking at me, but to the backs of people who'd just walked past or weren't quite in eyeline. Sometimes my belly just as it was and sometimes pushing it out. I don't clearly remember the reason why but likely to be early signs of having a belly/belly expansion fetish I presume. I'd love to know if anyone could relate to doing something similar. 

About the closest I can say I've done to public simulation in my adult life would be whenever I was travelling alone and/or had my own room in a hotel. So, I was technically in a public building, in a room that no doubt countless people have been inside and the 'general public' as such, were just the other side of the room door. I'd do plenty of both pillow/cushion and bare belly simulation after having a meal in the evening. Some of the best results I've had have come from these circumstances but sadly something I've not had the opportunity to do for a couple of years now.  
(11-29-2021, 04:03 PM)PregBull Wrote: Marvelous, that post is adorable and the kind of thing I aspire to with my simulating.

It sure is Blush The sis-in-law and her husband are parents, to gone through the transition my sis-in-law had and her husband was a kind, caring and supportive partner. Their and my children are used to the idea of I'm capable of being pregnant because I'm a third gender-kind of situation. I've read many stories of your pregnancies and a few blogs (some disappeared or vanished off the Internet Archive in the 2000s-10s) to give me inspiration of MPreg is normal, yet it's not completely normalized in the current time.
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart
My massive bump (see avatar) means I can't even fit inside the car door let alone behind the wheel.

I've found a batch of $6 throw blankets at a supermarket. I have silicone breast forms and a bra that fits, so I put on my boobs and a singleton belly and went to Brisbane (about an hour away) in the car and spent an hour or so inside Chirmside Shopping Centre. To muddy the waters I wore all male clothes so I could've been meerly fat.

Except for someone wearing a Pride Pin, they asked. I'm walking a fantasy and I lied, I told them I was a trans man (I'm not) having a baby a la Thomas Beattie. They replied "cool".

Not wanting to risk them returning with friends, and feeling maybe I shouldn't have lied, so I drive home.
Anyone have tips on going out in public pregnant? I really want to do it but I live in a pretty busy area and don’t know how I should go about it. This is me pregnant for reference… do you think I can get away with it??

Wow! Looking great tighttshirt!

And I have never been out while pregnant. But I think as long as you keep it as natural as possible (and not too big), I think you’ll be okay. Most people probably won’t notice or even care. You could just be a guy with a big beer belly too if you think about it.
I agree with mpregfan1, most people probably won't notice. I've gone out with my twin sized bump and no one had paid me an real attention.

However, if you're a bit nervous, try initially going out during times that are a bit less busy in your neighborhood. I used to go on walks first thing in the morning with the bump. Eventually gained some confidence to go during other times and into places.
Ok I did it! Went out for a little 20 minute walk down my block looking about 5 months pregnant. Encountered a few people but thankfully no real reactions haha. I was so nervous!

How exciting! Hopefully this is the first of many excursions  Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,494 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,672 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,009 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,094 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,882 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Going Public Dadmom 4 2,446 05-20-2018, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Kawazoo
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,145 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,708 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,422 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,569 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd