My Method
Photo 
For my belly I use a undershirt, a pillow, some weights and two belts. For my chest I use water filled balloons and a modified undershirt. Last part is optional.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry for the bad quality. I used what I had.
You actually did a great job on it :) 
that is pretty realistic. Nice job
So beautiful! I need to see more of you! :D
u really look pregnant very nice job congrads
Here is a more in depth study of how I make my belly.  

Picture 1
Has everything I use to make my belly.
    An undershirt(one size larger than you usually wear).
    Two belts(do not use belts that have a swivel buckle the weight will eventually rip it out.)
    Weights(Optional but they add a sense of realism, they make me waddle without acting    
    A pillow(Is the filler and determines the size of belly I use a travel pillow to make my belly smaller like a real pregnant belly.)

Picture 2
Placement of the weight is crucial. My two 5lbs weights are placed horizontally between my hip bones and as far down as the pillow will allow.

Picture 3
Strap the pillow and weights with belts (one above and one below the bump) and loop them as close to the small of your back as possible. I find that this simulates back pain well especially when I do chores.

Picture 4
Pull and tug the undershirt taught and tuck the excess and you have your baby bump.

Picture 5
Accessorize. Breasts, butt pads, and maternity wear are optional but this study is for a mpreg belly.

This method takes some trial and error but I hope this study shows you the basic of how I make my bump.

(10-24-2015, 04:00 PM)Expectant Wrote: Here is a more in depth study of how I make my belly.  

Picture 1
Has everything I use to make my belly.
    An undershirt(one size larger than you usually wear).
    Two belts(do not use belts that have a swivel buckle the weight will eventually rip it out.)
    Weights(Optional but they add a sense of realism, they make me waddle without acting    
    A pillow(Is the filler and determines the size of belly I use a travel pillow to make my belly smaller like a real pregnant belly.)

Picture 2
Placement of the weight is crucial. My two 5lbs weights are placed horizontally between my hip bones and as far down as the pillow will allow.

Picture 3
Strap the pillow and weights with belts (one above and one below the bump) and loop them as close to the small of your back as possible. I find that this simulates back pain well especially when I do chores.

Picture 4
Pull and tug the undershirt taught and tuck the excess and you have your baby bump.

Picture 5
Accessorize. Breasts, butt pads, and maternity wear are optional but this study is for a mpreg belly.

This method takes some trial and error but I hope this study shows you the basic of how I make my bump.
Thanks for this! Your method looks so good, and I've been looking to shake mine up a bit for a while now. I'll have to give this a shot.
Feeling ambitious this weekend. Figure these pics will show more of my method and the famous pose by Demi Moore. Both pregnant and mpreg.

Beautiful work. I love the idea of mimicking the Demi Moore cover.
Hey, Expectant! I've always loved the results you get from your method, so I tried to emulate it today. The results were a little disappointing, sadly. After some experimentation, I've come to the conclusion that I simply don't have the right kind of pillow for the job. You mention that you use a "travel pillow," but most of the results I get when I search for this online bring back U-shaped neck pillows. Would you mind elaborating what kind you use (especially with regards to what it's filled with)? Any links to Amazon, eBay, etc. would be helpful if possible. Thanks! :)
The travel pillow I found was just from a local mega store. A regular bed pillow will also work too. The key for a good belly is to find the firmest pillow you can get. A pregnant belly is a firm belly.
Hello Everyone,

Boy I haven't posted a how to in a while so here I go!

People have been asking how I do my breast when I simulate. I know that this is a touchy subject for the mpreg community but I believe in the power of pregnancy.

Here are some of the items I use.

First the under shirt to help with containment and support.

A maternity support wear(Target) 2x one for each side and old clean socks to fill me out.

Some string to keep my bosom on my chest and to maintain cleavage.

When I watch to much anime. "What's that noise, are those booby pounds?"

Wow, you have an elaborate system. Thanks for sharing your method. What are your breasts made from? Have you considered using a bra to hold your breasts in place?
My Stories:
     Thinking Back (NSFW): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=553
     Subscribers (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=627
     Subscribers, Part II (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2071
     Post Partum Pain and Pregnant: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3328
     Adventures of an Amateur Stripper (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5920

Unexpectedly Pregnant (M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=13548

Question 
Originally they were doubled layered balloons but the stress of when they would rupture kept me up at night. So I switched to inflatable beach balls filled with water. They will leak slowly rather than fail catastrophically.

The smaller ones I found at Party City. They are the small 7 in balloon costing about 0.99 a piece. Buy in bulk due to manufacturing inconsistencies and seasonality. These also fill my DD bra that I have.

The basketball ones came from a pool toy set with the basketball, floating hoop, and rings. I had to buy specialty F cup bra to contain these monsters.

My most recent find were the Wubble ball filled with slime. I was able to get the last two of the largest size they had. They make a good replacement for the Party City balls and won't make a sloshing sound. Wrap in plastic wrap to add another layer of protection.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orbeez method cyanide30 15 18,275 05-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Last Post: cyanide30
  My Method (air inflation) Roundfox123 0 1,033 03-17-2019, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Roundfox123
  Sadass's method sillysadass 0 1,432 01-23-2019, 10:22 PM
Last Post: sillysadass
  Orbeez In A Balloon? and my method SupernaturalR 12 8,214 03-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: yellowhoodie10
Heart Refining My Method KrocodileKrew 2 2,560 10-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Last Post: AnnePregum