Blogologues
Before I begin, I have a feeling this may be in the wrong place, so if it is, please, by all means, feel free to move this where it belongs.
Anyway, onto the post:

Today, i was doing my rounds on Instagram, and I entered in #mpreg into its search engine, and the most recent post put up there was some type of "wanted ad" from the IG page for something called Blogologues (blog + monologue, as one would automatically guess :P), and it said that they were looking to interview somebody, for their upcoming webseries, who is an expert on Mpreg; (they also said they posted an ad somewhere on Craigslist). Now, although I am a huge fan of Mpreg, and have my own RP account on IG for it, I am obviously no expert, so I thought I'd let all of you more experienced Mpreg lovers know about this. So, if anybody's interested, why not give it a shot? They're on IG @blogologues , plus they have the website (shown on their page), blogologues.org

Best of luck to whomever offers to be interviewed. I hope we get some good representation. But I am sure that we will.
I just DM'd them. I wouldn't consider myself an "expert" so much as just knowing a lot about the fandom. From the good, harmonious stuff, to the somewhat disturbing aspects, & finally to the subjects that give the entire fandom a bad name (bad fan fics, shipping & impregnating real life people).
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.