French horror film "Evolution": Male pregnancy and probably other changes
Video 
A new French film at the TIFF festival got a lot of attention and is on its way to a release in the US. Evolution is a story about a bunch of young boys on an island with their mothers, but apparently as the film goes on we learn that these people aren't quite humans, the boys are going to be impregnated and their mothers (maybe?) aren't really their mothers.

This review is pretty spoilery. It sounds intriguing, but there's still a lot we don't know. The mothers are described as "Stepford-like" and I get the impression there may be a monstrous element to them, that their humanity is an illusion or they somehow change over the course of the film. Apparently we eventually find out why there are no men on the island, and I'm wondering if there may be some TG element there, like maybe the boys eventually become the "mothers". Apparently there's some "body horror" here, and I get the feeling that the pregnancy stuff is dealt with in some detail. One review (either the Variety one or another) describes the pregnancy (and birth) taking place through the navel.

I'll be very curious to learn more. If anybody has seen this, hopefully they'll post their thoughts!

Here's a short clip from the film. Just a boy swimming and a glimpse of some of the women and kids on the island.

Check out my sexy transformation eBooks and free videos at Mindiflyth.blogspot.com!
This is super interesting! I cant wait.hope there will be lots of belly scenes and births and good plotline..thanks for posting up!
So mpreg in a horror direction. Makes sense, there have been some stuff online that already took it to that genre. But for an entire feature film (mind you, a French film, where basically anything odd can and will be made because... Europeans?) to focus on mpreg seems daunting after the tepid reception Junior got many years ago.
do you guys know where i can find this movie, or more information about it?
(09-25-2015, 10:08 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: do you guys know where i can find this movie, or more information about it?

Well you can google the name for any more info, but so far the film has only been shown in the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival, and only recently did the film get picked up by a distributor (then again, the timing of the OG release and the pick-up isn't so far apart as the showing was at the 14th of September). So while the film is finished, it's not out yet at all, meaning it's impossible to see the film unless someone working on the film or a friend of someone has it leaked for whatever reason, which sounds insensible as there would be no point for such a leak. It's a France drama film, that's not exactly a film someone would want to see immediately leaked, unlike say the infamous X-Men Origins: Wolverine leak from 2008.
(09-25-2015, 10:24 PM)JasonBrown Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 10:08 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: do you guys know where i can find this movie, or more information about it?

Well you can google the name for any more info, but so far the film has only been shown in the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival, and only recently did the film get picked up by a distributor (then again, the timing of the OG release and the pick-up isn't so far apart as the showing was at the 14th of September). So while the film is finished, it's not out yet at all, meaning it's impossible to see the film unless someone working on the film or a friend of someone has it leaked for whatever reason, which sounds insensible as there would be no point for such a leak. It's a France drama film, that's not exactly a film someone would want to see immediately leaked, unlike say the infamous X-Men Origins: Wolverine leak from 2008.

thanks. I tried to google it, but i found almost no infortmation
(09-25-2015, 10:26 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 10:24 PM)JasonBrown Wrote:

Well you can Google the name for any more info, but so far the film has only been shown in the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival, and only recently did the film get picked up by a distributor (then again, the timing of the OG release and the pick-up isn't so far apart as the showing was at the 14th of September). So while the film is finished, it's not out yet at all, meaning it's impossible to see the film unless someone working on the film or a friend of someone has it leaked for whatever reason, which sounds insensible as there would be no point for such a leak. It's a France drama film, that's not exactly a film someone would want to see immediately leaked, unlike say the infamous X-Men Origins: Wolverine leak from 2008.

thanks. I tried to Google it, but i found almost no information

Maybe if you use Google France you could bring up more results? And even that's a stretch if I'm gonna be honest. Like I said, it's a drama film, plus it's the 3rd film by Lucile Hadžihalilović, who's last film was in 2004, so I doubt her more "mundane" films won't get as much notice as, say, Stephen Spielberg or the like.
Back on subject to a film that has little info on it.... it seems the mpreg in this movie isn't all that major in the film I think. I don't know because I haven't seen the film yet, or at all because it's impossible.
New trailer...

Check out my sexy transformation eBooks and free videos at Mindiflyth.blogspot.com!
So, if we're to understand the trailer, it will be released somewhere March 16th?
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
What in the hell is going on in that trailer.... like.... like what?
Can someone explain to me what this movie has to do with mpreg plz. I think I'm missing that part of it .
(12-11-2015, 08:23 PM)Pregnantmand2 Wrote: Can someone explain to me what this movie has to do with mpreg plz. I think I'm missing that part of it .

If you had read not only the OP but also the spoiler review for the movie you would have known that the boys in this film are being impregnated by their "mothers". It is a body horror film.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(12-11-2015, 08:48 AM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: So, if we're to understand the trailer, it will be released somewhere March 16th?

That's for France. Unfortunately, last I heard it still doesn't have a US distributor.
Some updates! First, there's a new trailer for the film's UK release:

Also, it was announced a few weeks ago that the film has been picked up for North American distribution. No word on when it'll hit theaters though.
I've been wondering about what was going on with this film but I was almost afraid to ask. Thank you for the update.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Are there any updates yet on when we can watch this movie?
There are torrents download available online now, just google search them. The film overall is pretty good (it's English subbed as well), from mpreg perspective. However, don't expect any belly scene from the movie. That's all I can say without spoiling the plot of the film.
This is the website I used for torrent download: http://baixar-filme.com/en/download-evolution-torrent
hope it helps
http://putlocker.is/watch-evolution-2015...ocker.html
Did someone fully understand the plot? I think the visuals were stunning and I got some basic stuff from the plot but the whole movie was very confusing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daddy short film jrcash 2 2,546 02-07-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: mprego2
  A good man - French film bellyexotic 11 8,503 01-28-2024, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Junior
  Another seahorse short film jrcash 18 16,109 01-12-2024, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Chinese Mini Film DDD 2 7,525 01-09-2024, 05:05 AM
Last Post: redone2002
  The seahorse short film jrcash 4 4,762 01-09-2024, 02:56 AM
Last Post: mouret89
  Short Film - ‘Light On A Path, Follow’ mpregfan1 9 11,750 11-29-2023, 01:26 PM
Last Post: woodywood101
  Giving birth - short film kyle moreira 0 1,845 10-10-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: kyle moreira
  New mpreg short film jrcash 5 3,567 10-04-2023, 04:42 AM
  Untenable - Short Film pregboy28 28 16,368 09-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Bluegirl285
  Possible mpreg short film jrcash 3 1,934 03-17-2023, 08:43 PM